Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BIG THANKS MANDY McCANN

Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:05 pm

Mandy took it on herself to collect and raise a good amount of money off fellow City fans in respect of Simon Insole.
The wreath she arranged and paid for was awesome and a lot of people commented on it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
If you had told me twelve years ago, that us Cardiff fans would feel for and respect a copper as much as we did Simon Insole, then I would have not believed it.

We have made massive strides to build bridges and are slowly seeing the benefits, less bubbles, less restrictions, police free games saving the club a fortune.

Big respect to all who turned up today and I'm sure it touched all of you as much as it touched me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .

Re: BIG THANKS MANDY McCANN

Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:13 pm

In all fairness,there are some big hearted people amongst us. Mandy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Mandy often goes out of her way to help others. She is 1 in a million :ayatollah:
here is a pic of the tribute she collected money for. R.I.P. Simon Insole :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:38 pm

Well done Mandy on all your hard work. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Whose mandy is she a steward?

Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:46 pm

jinks-rct wrote:Whose mandy is she a steward?

not a steward just a City fan :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:00 pm

Fantastic floral tribute well done and thanks to Mandy :ayatollah:

RIP Simon

Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:07 am

saddam wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:Whose mandy is she a steward?

not a steward just a City fan :ayatollah:

She's been following the City for a long time. I remember her at matches back in the 80s. She's Mallo's sister.

Superb tribute, fair play. Well done, Mandy.

:thumbup:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:16 am

Thank you Mandy, your effort and thoughtfulness was selfless :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:57 am

Nice tribute, R.I.P .