Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: More muslim parades

Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:37 am

AHERNE wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:In America its f*cking shocking at best this was organised by the goverment only for these idiots to preach on stage about blowing americans up and so on, while american people sit there and say nothing bar one man who walked off :lol:
f**k me whats the world come to :shock:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fdd_1348609873

you say the americans are doing nothing but aint they already in muslim countries walking around with guns in their hands? .... i was only wondering like because im pretty sure they have been there for the last 10 years! :lol: ... but thats different of course! ... we`ll turn a blind eye to that! :lol: :ayatollah:

I wonder why there walking around with guns in other countrys Mr PC, gee let me think :roll: . I was wondering when captain hooks mate was going to drag his one way seeing goggles in another thread of mine :lol:

well can you please explain in depth why the americans are in the iraq? because no one appears to know. there was no weapons of mass destruction so can you please please explain why, because you`ll be the only person who does! ... thanks in advance!

Seriously are you really that thick :?: Theres 100 reason why we went in to there but i will give you the biggest one ONE mans mission to kill millions of his own people for what, Religion :shock:
But no doubt you will defend that also, you never cease to amaze me with your blinkered ways .

Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:11 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:In America its f*cking shocking at best this was organised by the goverment only for these idiots to preach on stage about blowing americans up and so on, while american people sit there and say nothing bar one man who walked off :lol:

you say the americans are doing nothing but aint they already in muslim countries walking around with guns in their hands? .... i was only wondering like because im pretty sure they have been there for the last 10 years! :lol: ... but thats different of course! ... we`ll turn a blind eye to that! :lol: :ayatollah:

I wonder why there walking around with guns in other countrys Mr PC, gee let me think :roll: . I was wondering when captain hooks mate was going to drag his one way seeing goggles in another thread of mine :lol:

well can you please explain in depth why the americans are in the iraq? because no one appears to know. there was no weapons of mass destruction so can you please please explain why, because you`ll be the only person who does! ... thanks in advance!

Seriously are you really that thick :?: Theres 100 reason why we went in to there but i will give you the biggest one ONE mans mission to kill millions of his own people for what, Religion :shock:
But no doubt you will defend that also, you never cease to amaze me with your blinkered ways .

if they want to kill one another let them carry on ..... we let them in yugoslavia, syria and rhwanda and didnt give a f**k ... whats the difference? .... i tell you what "oil" .... now explain the other 99 please!

Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:08 am

AHERNE wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

if they want to kill one another let them carry on ..... we let them in yugoslavia, syria and rhwanda and didnt give a f**k ... whats the difference? .... i tell you what "oil" .... now explain the other 99 please!

So in other threads you have replyed in its racist to move people out of the country for preaching hate as you see both sides of the story as you put it and the next your saying let LEADERS kill ther own people in there millions if its about religion meanwhile we should sit back, Make your mind up as your going around in circles Aherne, Everybody knows we went in for oil also that was another of the main factors nobdy can deny this to make me believe otherwise. This threads about some women on stage in america preaching hate across the mic with wording like " bombs" "marthyrs in womens wombs" while people just sit there and saying nothing, yet you fall in here with nothing said by yourself on the video link but as normal you pull the old " americans with guns walking the streets" line like you do in EVERY other thread linked with religion or war. :roll:

Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:01 am

I see things like men claiming there trapped in a womens body and vise versa but ive never even though before now maybe AHERNE is a muslim trapped in a white mans body. Starting to wonder :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:28 am

bluebird1977 wrote:I see things like men claiming there trapped in a womens body and vise versa but ive never even though before now maybe AHERNE is a muslim trapped in a white mans body. Starting to wonder :ayatollah:

we have caused more deaths in the middle east during the last 10 years during our ILLEGAL INVASION than any other time in their historys ..... we have no right whatsoever to be there! ..... and your excuse for us being there is nonsense! ... to me its up to the people of iraq and afghan to stand up for themselves just like other nations people! IT AS f**k ALL TO DO WITH US .... IT MAKES ME SICK WHEN I READ OF OUR KIDS GETTING KILLED OUT THERE!

Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:36 pm

AHERNE wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:I see things like men claiming there trapped in a womens body and vise versa but ive never even though before now maybe AHERNE is a muslim trapped in a white mans body. Starting to wonder :ayatollah:

we have caused more deaths in the middle east during the last 10 years during our ILLEGAL INVASION than any other time in their historys ..... we have no right whatsoever to be there! ..... and your excuse for us being there is nonsense! ... to me its up to the people of iraq and afghan to stand up for themselves just like other nations people! IT AS f**k ALL TO DO WITH US .... IT MAKES ME SICK WHEN I READ OF OUR KIDS GETTING KILLED OUT THERE!

What's excuses have I said for being there, there not excuses that's why we went in there as you jumped in the thread with the same one liner as all the other threads. Still you choose to ignore the thread topic with other things being tossed in the mix such as americans with guns talk , one minute your saying me along with others are racist yet the next you say its ok for millions to die because they can not sort there own problems out can they. That's pretty clear now. It would not be rite for us to stand back and watch would it. As much as it annoys the hell out of me when are own get killed over there, but that's what it is.yet you call me racist :lol:

Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:12 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

What's excuses have I said for being there, there not excuses that's why we went in there as you jumped in the thread with the same one liner as all the other threads. Still you choose to ignore the thread topic with other things being tossed in the mix such as americans with guns talk , one minute your saying me along with others are racist yet the next you say its ok for millions to die because they can not sort there own problems out can they. That's pretty clear now. It would not be rite for us to stand back and watch would it. As much as it annoys the hell out of me when are own get killed over there, but that's what it is.yet you call me racist :lol:

but we DO stand back and watch it in other countries where there is no oil .... our own should not be out there .... if we werent out there id be on your side regarding the protests BUT while our soliders ARE there then i`ll always see their point! ... id be f*cking livid if it was the other way around AND so would you! .... i will always comment on threads like this mate because i aint brainwashed and i see the wider picture ... AND I AINT NO MUSLIM EITHER, im just a man that doesnt read the shit in the tabloid newspapers! .... anyway cardiff playing blackpool tomorrow and i think we are going to fecking stuff um ... what do you think? :lol: