Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

More muslim parades

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:37 pm

In America its f*cking shocking at best this was organised by the goverment only for these idiots to preach on stage about blowing americans up and so on, while american people sit there and say nothing bar one man who walked off :lol:
f**k me whats the world come to :shock:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fdd_1348609873

Re: More muslim parades

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:40 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:In America its f*cking shocking at best this was organised by the goverment only for these idiots to preach on stage about blowing americans up and so on, while american people sit there and say nothing bar one man who walked off :lol:

It's all about free speech. If you believe in it, then you'll be prepared to allow someone to have their say, no matter how much you hate what they say. If they follow it up with actions, that's different, hence certain people going to prison and becoming someone's bitch.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:43 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:In America its f*cking shocking at best this was organised by the goverment only for these idiots to preach on stage about blowing americans up and so on, while american people sit there and say nothing bar one man who walked off :lol:

It's all about free speech. If you believe in it, then you'll be prepared to allow someone to have their say, no matter how much you hate what they say. If they follow it up with actions, that's different, hence certain people going to prison and becoming someone's bitch.

So if say an anti muslim person was talking on that very stange saying get rid of them who preach hate and so on then i think you would find the old race card being used, how can you call killing people on stage down a mic free f*cking speech because some idiot whos supposed to exist in the sky with the UFO'S told them to :shock:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:53 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

So if say an anti muslim person was talking on that very stange saying get rid of them who preach hate and so on then i think you would find the old race card being used, how can you call killing people on stage down a mic free f*cking speech because some idiot whos supposed to exist in the sky with the UFO'S told them to :shock:

I sorry, I no understand, please.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:22 pm

Just wondering why the muslim communities didn't come out en mass to condone 9/11 or how about the 7/7 bombings in London?

Oh no don't be silly they only ever get the arsehole when its something THEY don't agree with.

Can't judge all the same as their are many many decent muslims but those that speak out in such disgusting ways about our country (who feed cloth & house many of these) & servicemen should be rounded up put into wooden locked cells & set on fire every single one of them.

Mos hypocritical religion on Earth.

Sorry just my opinion.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:36 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Just wondering why the muslim communities didn't come out en mass to condone 9/11 or how about the 7/7 bombings in London?

Oh no don't be silly they only ever get the arsehole when its something THEY don't agree with.

Can't judge all the same as their are many many decent muslims but those that speak out in such disgusting ways about our country (who feed cloth & house many of these) & servicemen should be rounded up put into wooden locked cells & set on fire every single one of them.

Sorry just my opinion.

Decent muslims are reluctant to stadn up against these fanatics because of the reprisals against them. A bit like the Irish during the IRA campaign.

Freedom of peech is what we are all about here. However there is a line that should not be crossed. That line as far as I am concerned is when your speech becomes threatening itself. I'm afraid the authorites have allowed this extreme muslim group to cross that line and stay there.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:Just wondering why the muslim communities didn't come out en mass to condone 9/11 or how about the 7/7 bombings in London?

Sorry just my opinion.

Decent muslims are reluctant to stadn up against these fanatics because of the reprisals against them. A bit like the Irish during the IRA campaign.

Freedom of peech is what we are all about here. However there is a line that should not be crossed. That line as far as I am concerned is when your speech becomes threatening itself. I'm afraid the authorites have allowed this extreme muslim group to cross that line and stay there.

Cant agree with that. What reprisals?? Nothing like the IRA at all. All it takes is the Imams
in every mosque in Britain to condemn them and they will be fucked. But it doesnt happen.

I'm not going to speculate as to why they are not condemned from pillar to post. :?

Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:12 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14nLz1Ku9tc

If you got some spare time, watch and learn.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:40 pm

Jordy wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14nLz1Ku9tc

What is it i'm supposed to learn. :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:45 pm

Nobody said anything about blowing anyone up in that article - you had one man who asked the UN to create blasphemy laws and the woman talked about "bombs in here" as she pointed to her brain I.E. METAPHORICAL BOMBS. The Senator got up because she critised the 'Zionists' i.e. Isreal which as ANYONE with an ounce of knowledge of US politics will know is enough to end your career. So please if you're going to rabble-rouse and get everyone worked up about all these evil Muslims why not at least get your facts right.
There is an atmosphere being created to demonise Islam/Muslims with countless inaccurate articles like this and others with half truths - and any hot-headed reaction by some buffoon claiming to speak for 1.5 BILLION (yes BILLION) Muslims worldwide is latched onto by people with agendas to tar Muslims with the same brush. It's the drip-drip effect and unfortunately it is having an effect on peoples opinions.
The fact is nowadays in New York they have LEGAL posters up implying Muslims are "Savages" on the underground - when other historical events are not even allowed to be questioned BY LAW (what happened to Freedom of Speech there!).
It's really disheartening when otherwise rational people, lose all rationality and impartiality when it comes to certain groups.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:03 pm

Yasser in Cardiff wrote:

Nobody said anything about blowing anyone up in that article - you had one man who asked the UN to create blasphemy laws and the woman talked about "bombs in here" as she pointed to her brain I.E. METAPHORICAL BOMBS. The Senator got up because she critised the 'Zionists' i.e. Isreal which as ANYONE with an ounce of knowledge of US politics will know is enough to end your career. So please if you're going to rabble-rouse and get everyone worked up about all these evil Muslims why not at least get your facts right.
There is an atmosphere being created to demonise Islam/Muslims with countless inaccurate articles like this and others with half truths - and any hot-headed reaction by some buffoon claiming to speak for 1.5 BILLION (yes BILLION) Muslims worldwide is latched onto by people with agendas to tar Muslims with the same brush. It's the drip-drip effect and unfortunately it is having an effect on peoples opinions.
The fact is nowadays in New York they have LEGAL posters up implying Muslims are "Savages" on the underground - when other historical events are not even allowed to be questioned BY LAW (what happened to Freedom of Speech there!).
It's really disheartening when otherwise rational people, lose all rationality and impartiality when it comes to certain groups.

Well i suggest you watch it again then because before the guy walks off some women extremist is saying her hate bit on the mic about bombs and martyrs in there wombs and other hate shit if must i will listen and type it out or maybe everyone else is hearing things, You can not defend the undefendable as she said it in the video :shock:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Yasser in Cardiff wrote:

Triffic. A 'coming together' day for different communities, and two speakers just cannot
help but bring up religious hatred and politics. Why on earth did she need to bring up
bombs at all?? Insensitive. Making a point? Who needed it?

One simple solution to all 'Britains ills' would be for the White community to come out in force and
hammer into white radical right wing groups.

And for the Muslim community to do the same against radical Islam. Solidarity against the lunatics...

Half of this solution is already happening!!!!

Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:29 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Yasser in Cardiff wrote:

Well i suggest you watch it again then because before the guy walks off some women extremist is saying her hate bit on the mic about bombs and martyrs in there wombs and other hate shit if must i will listen and type it out or maybe everyone else is hearing things, You can not defend the undefendable as she said it in the video :shock:

That part is already there in written form - she talks about "drop bombs in HERE " (points to her brain) "because all that we blow up is minds in minefields" - seems pretty metaphorical to me....maybe she was being too clever and her message was not clear enough but if she had been calling for blowing up Americans, she would have been off her feet and in guantanamo bay faster than you can say terrorist. As you imply there were all kinds of politicians and different groups at a PUBLIC event in NYC - so it seems they all understood it one way and you understood it the other.
Anyway that doesn't make my other points any less valid about many articles (including on this board as well unfortunately) being basically rabble-rousing and creating an atmosphere of hatred and mistrust - just as the Germans did before they went on their Holocaust - it wasn't just that suddenly they thought "hey we hate Jews and Gypsies lets systematically murder millions and millions of them" overnight....it was the creation of an atmosphere/environment of hatred/demonising over many years so that when they did that they could justify it to themselves. The thing is your article started it and then lo and behold we get a couple of other comment about how bad Muslims/Islam are/is...it's a snowball effect.
Now tomorrow a Muslim will do something bad and it's starts all other again...re-enforcing the predujices and sense of superiority....but the many good news stories just don't make the press or the headlines. However when its a non-muslim we rationalise and then try to understand it..like that guy in Norway who killed 80 odd people...we don't blame his culture or his religion...we say yeah he may have a point but he went about it the wrong way. (when i say "we" i mean the opinion formers in the court of public opinion i.e. press/TV/Politicians etc)

And before anyone asks...if she had been making hate speeches then yes she should be crushed with the full weight of the law.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:21 pm

Yasser in Cardiff wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Yasser in Cardiff wrote:

That part is already there in written form - she talks about "drop bombs in HERE " (points to her brain) "because all that we blow up is minds in minefields" - seems pretty metaphorical to me....maybe she was being too clever and her message was not clear enough but if she had been calling for blowing up Americans, she would have been off her feet and in guantanamo bay faster than you can say terrorist. As you imply there were all kinds of politicians and different groups at a PUBLIC event in NYC - so it seems they all understood it one way and you understood it the other.
Anyway that doesn't make my other points any less valid about many articles (including on this board as well unfortunately) being basically rabble-rousing and creating an atmosphere of hatred and mistrust - just as the Germans did before they went on their Holocaust - it wasn't just that suddenly they thought "hey we hate Jews and Gypsies lets systematically murder millions and millions of them" overnight....it was the creation of an atmosphere/environment of hatred/demonising over many years so that when they did that they could justify it to themselves. The thing is your article started it and then lo and behold we get a couple of other comment about how bad Muslims/Islam are/is...it's a snowball effect.
Now tomorrow a Muslim will do something bad and it's starts all other again...re-enforcing the predujices and sense of superiority....but the many good news stories just don't make the press or the headlines. However when its a non-muslim we rationalise and then try to understand it..like that guy in Norway who killed 80 odd people...we don't blame his culture or his religion...we say yeah he may have a point but he went about it the wrong way. (when i say "we" i mean the opinion formers in the court of public opinion i.e. press/TV/Politicians etc)

And before anyone asks...if she had been making hate speeches then yes she should be crushed with the full weight of the law.

Crazy!!

The feller in Norway was a sick psychopathic lunatic. Because he was 'doing it for Christianity'
or whatever the f**k. He is mental. Islamic, Hindi, Christian, Buddhist.... NOBODY has ever
tried to rationalise his actions. We dont blame his religion no. Because he isnt quoting from the
bible or calling for babies to be thrown in fires or some such outdated religious claptrap. had he
claimed he was doing it for Jesus Christ then YES... blame Christianity, or whichever twisted version
of the bible he believes in. He is a nutcase and should be shot. Sorry, but Anjem Choudary and his ilk
ARE quoting directly from their Holy Book and twisting the words to suit their sick agenda.

You wont like this but.. until the muslim communities are up in arms and turn on the lunatic radicals
amongst them (just as the 'white British' communities have).... some will think there is a lot more
support for the Sharia than these communities like to let on.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:35 pm

I don't trust the ninja ones...

Also I thought buddism was alright

Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:28 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Yasser in Cardiff wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Yasser in Cardiff wrote:

Crazy!!

The feller in Norway was a sick psychopathic lunatic. Because he was 'doing it for Christianity'
or whatever the f**k. He is mental. Islamic, Hindi, Christian, Buddhist.... NOBODY has ever
tried to rationalise his actions. We dont blame his religion no. Because he isnt quoting from the
bible or calling for babies to be thrown in fires or some such outdated religious claptrap. had he
claimed he was doing it for Jesus Christ then YES... blame Christianity, or whichever twisted version
of the bible he believes in. He is a nutcase and should be shot. Sorry, but Anjem Choudary and his ilk
ARE quoting directly from their Holy Book and twisting the words to suit their sick agenda.

You wont like this but.. until the muslim communities are up in arms and turn on the lunatic radicals
amongst them (just as the 'white British' communities have).... some will think there is a lot more

Firstly - at the time there was PLENTY of analysis of why that guy went on his murder spree - just watch the programs like Channel4 news or Newsnight - I remember them going into particular detail about the ethnic make up of Norway and how Muslims were received there and why he had this DEEP, PATHOLOGICAL HATRED of MUSLIMS/ISLAM, so deep in fact that he murdered and TARGETED Labour Supporters because he deemed them to be PRO-MUSLIM and that they were allowing Muslims to "TAKE-OVER" Norway/Europe (how many comments have I seen on here saying EXACTLY the same thing). There was a deep analysis of why it occurred..if that passed you by then there's nothing I can do about that. Also i remember him DISTINCTLY describing himself as a CHRISTIAN NAtionalist - and on 606 (Radio) one of the listeners asked why we didn't call him a Christianist!!!

We have to be careful of the words we use (words is all we have see) - I didn't say "rationalise his ACTIONS" - but rationalise and understand WHY he did it....ofcourse NOBODY would rationalise his murderous actions but we should TRY to understand why people do things rather than just write it off as a an action of a mad man. The man, as evidenced by his court appearances and as AGREED by Norways' Law Courts was NOT mental (misguided, un-informed and "evil" definitely).

This Anjem Choudry guy you keep referring to, is a nobody, who HAS been attacked by other Muslims - I know for a FACT - when he and his tiny mob have tried to make speeches in Mosques, thats why he has to create his own marches or he "bum rushes" others' events etc - He is obviously being watched by the law and maybe just maybe they haven't got nothing on him yet.....I don't know - if they did I'm sure they would have hit him with it.....and before you come with all that "they won't arrest him because of PC" bullshit..many hundreds of good Law abiding British Muslims citizens have been arrested and the released WITHOUT CHARGE on the flimsiest of pretexts. Ofcourse this is overlooked in the gutter press/media and on football discussion boards.....!

The "white British Communities" (as you call them) have NOT turned on the BNP - EDL radicals at all...in fact they often vote for them....rather it's LEFT wing Socialist types who are actively on the look out for FASCISTS (obviously some rightful thinking Joe Public join them including Muslims) who organise these marches (i.e. Socialist Workers Party - Searchlight etc) because they haven't forgotten the lessons of WWII and Nazism. The "enemy" may be a common onein this case but very often their politics very different to that of the Muslims community....NB I'm not saying that most people here in the UK support the EDL and BNP, infact they probably hate them...but people are busy with work, family, life etc etc so its passes lots of people by.
The Muslims have turned on these small number of misguided idiots - e.g. Finsbury Mosque was cleared of old hook hand by other Muslims at great expense i may add, The chief of Britains Security service (I forget her name) has recently said that Muslims have been coming forward and giving evidence against suspected Terrorists in the few successfully prosecuted court cases.
Finally if there is support for Sharia IN Muslims countries, that is entirely up to them - as for support for Sharia in the UK - how on earth would they implement that????!!! Would the Tories or Labour or Lib Dems implement it???!! Of course not because people in Britain, like elsewhere in the world, implement the law they WANT....so to suggest like others have that somehow there is a secret conspiracy to implement Sharia Law in the UK is classic ignorant scare mongering......the type that guy in Norway picked up and acted out on in his hatred of all things Islamic.....

Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:34 pm

Yasser in Cardiff wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Yasser in Cardiff wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Yasser in Cardiff wrote:

Crazy!!

Firstly - at the time there was PLENTY of analysis of why that guy went on his murder spree - just watch the programs like Channel4 news or Newsnight - I remember them going into particular detail about the ethnic make up of Norway and how Muslims were received there and why he had this DEEP, PATHOLOGICAL HATRED of MUSLIMS/ISLAM, so deep in fact that he murdered and TARGETED Labour Supporters because he deemed them to be PRO-MUSLIM and that they were allowing Muslims to "TAKE-OVER" Norway/Europe (how many comments have I seen on here saying EXACTLY the same thing). There was a deep analysis of why it occurred..if that passed you by then there's nothing I can do about that. Also i remember him DISTINCTLY describing himself as a CHRISTIAN NAtionalist - and on 606 (Radio) one of the listeners asked why we didn't call him a Christianist!!!

We have to be careful of the words we use (words is all we have see) - I didn't say "rationalise his ACTIONS" - but rationalise and understand WHY he did it....ofcourse NOBODY would rationalise his murderous actions but we should TRY to understand why people do things rather than just write it off as a an action of a mad man. The man, as evidenced by his court appearances and as AGREED by Norways' Law Courts was NOT mental (misguided, un-informed and "evil" definitely).

This Anjem Choudry guy you keep referring to, is a nobody, who HAS been attacked by other Muslims - I know for a FACT - when he and his tiny mob have tried to make speeches in Mosques, thats why he has to create his own marches or he "bum rushes" others' events etc - He is obviously being watched by the law and maybe just maybe they haven't got nothing on him yet.....I don't know - if they did I'm sure they would have hit him with it.....and before you come with all that "they won't arrest him because of PC" bullshit..many hundreds of good Law abiding British Muslims citizens have been arrested and the released WITHOUT CHARGE on the flimsiest of pretexts. Ofcourse this is overlooked in the gutter press/media and on football discussion boards.....!

The "white British Communities" (as you call them) have NOT turned on the BNP - EDL radicals at all...in fact they often vote for them....rather it's LEFT wing Socialist types who are actively on the look out for FASCISTS (obviously some rightful thinking Joe Public join them including Muslims) who organise these marches (i.e. Socialist Workers Party - Searchlight etc) because they haven't forgotten the lessons of WWII and Nazism. The "enemy" may be a common onein this case but very often their politics very different to that of the Muslims community....NB I'm not saying that most people here in the UK support the EDL and BNP, infact they probably hate them...but people are busy with work, family, life etc etc so its passes lots of people by.
The Muslims have turned on these small number of misguided idiots - e.g. Finsbury Mosque was cleared of old hook hand by other Muslims at great expense i may add, The chief of Britains Security service (I forget her name) has recently said that Muslims have been coming forward and giving evidence against suspected Terrorists in the few successfully prosecuted court cases.
Finally if there is support for Sharia IN Muslims countries, that is entirely up to them - as for support for Sharia in the UK - how on earth would they implement that????!!! Would the Tories or Labour or Lib Dems implement it???!! Of course not because people in Britain, like elsewhere in the world, implement the law they WANT....so to suggest like others have that somehow there is a secret conspiracy to implement Sharia Law in the UK is classic ignorant scare mongering......the type that guy in Norway picked up and acted out on in his hatred of all things Islamic.....

Of COURSE 'White Britain' has turned on the BNP. Their dwindling membership are hounded out
of jobs. Society attacks them wherever they find them. They have no political power, hardly more
than 4000 membership. Marginalised to the Nth degree. Turned into little more than a laughing
stock really.

Sharia law in Muslim Countries? None of my business. Not my place to comment.

HOWEVER. Anjem Choudary is chased out of nowhere. He should be attacked everywhere
his hateful shite appears. By Muslims and anyone else who loves Britain. It does not happen. He
gets an easy ride. I'd LOVE to take this UAF joke to task as to why its only the Fascist BNP and EDL
they attack in their hundreds. I'd LOVE to ask them why they are not mobilising white and Asian
youths to attack Choudary. But they will never discuss it. Its as though Choudary CANNOT be a fascist
because he quotes a Holy Book. Bollocks

Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:56 am

bluebird1977 wrote:

My post wasn't aimed specifically at you, it was more a contribution to the ongoing discussion.

But I'll explain myself then.

In my opinion freedom of speech is one of the few elements of western society that really makes us civilized.
It is the sheer fact that you, bluebird1977, have the right to deeply offend me.
It is the fact that I may feel hurt or offenden, but just have to carry on.

It's so easy to talk about 'freedom of speech' when there is no threat to it. On an average thursday morning we can talk about the weather: You may think it's a lovely day and I may hold the opinion that it is one of the worst days of the year. We won't be offended by one another, so we just carry on.
But the day after we can have a debate about religious beliefs. And you may say something that goes against anything I stand for. You may have deeply offenden my and my religion by saying something you think is true. And that's where freedom of speech comes in. At that very moment, I may think you're a c**t, you have hurt my feelings and insulted my religion. But you have the right to insult me. Because if you hadn't had that right, that would mean that my beliefs are somehow superior to yours, because I'd able to offend you with my medieval ideas about jews, gays and women, but you wouldn't be able to tell me that you think these beliefs are nonsense.

The core element of freedom of speech, is the fact that you have the right to say something that might be offending, insulting or controversial. Therefore it's the one and only thing that can guarantee absolute equality between all sorts of ideologies and opinions.

Freedom of speech is something that really makes the west a great place to live. The spirit of the enlightenment has brought great things to science, medicine, literature and all sorts of things. It's the one and only thing that can make us evolve further as a species.

I cherish our freedom of speech. And I think we all should. I will defend it, to my last breath. I will defend it against fascists, communists and radical islamists. No one should have the right to dictate us what to think and what to say.

But that's just my humble opinion. ;)

:ayatollah:

Cheers,'

Jordy

Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:12 am

Jordy wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

My post wasn't aimed specifically at you, it was more a contribution to the ongoing discussion.

But I'll explain myself then.

In my opinion freedom of speech is one of the few elements of western society that really makes us civilized.
It is the sheer fact that you, bluebird1977, have the right to deeply offend me.
It is the fact that I may feel hurt or offenden, but just have to carry on.

It's so easy to talk about 'freedom of speech' when there is no threat to it. On an average thursday morning we can talk about the weather: You may think it's a lovely day and I may hold the opinion that it is one of the worst days of the year. We won't be offended by one another, so we just carry on.
But the day after we can have a debate about religious beliefs. And you may say something that goes against anything I stand for. You may have deeply offenden my and my religion by saying something you think is true. And that's where freedom of speech comes in. At that very moment, I may think you're a c**t, you have hurt my feelings and insulted my religion. But you have the right to insult me. Because if you hadn't had that right, that would mean that my beliefs are somehow superior to yours, because I'd able to offend you with my medieval ideas about jews, gays and women, but you wouldn't be able to tell me that you think these beliefs are nonsense.

The core element of freedom of speech, is the fact that you have the right to say something that might be offending, insulting or controversial. Therefore it's the one and only thing that can guarantee absolute equality between all sorts of ideologies and opinions.

Freedom of speech is something that really makes the west a great place to live. The spirit of the enlightenment has brought great things to science, medicine, literature and all sorts of things. It's the one and only thing that can make us evolve further as a species.

I cherish our freedom of speech. And I think we all should. I will defend it, to my last breath. I will defend it against fascists, communists and radical islamists. No one should have the right to dictate us what to think and what to say.

But that's just my humble opinion. ;)

:ayatollah:

Cheers,'

Jordy

spot on jordy.

but i don't feel we have freedom of speech in the uk.
you hear of people being nicked for saying something someone has deemed racist ie i got bollocked for using the term black mans pinch.

wasn't used racially but it offended someone. so i do not have the freedom to call a blood blister a black mans pinch>>>

Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:14 am

Nedd Glas wrote:

Does that work both ways?

So everyone is entitled to voice their opinion to the masses, however extreme, without consequences?

Not sure it works that way over here.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:24 am

Paulwallace wrote:
spot on jordy.

but i don't feel we have freedom of speech in the uk.
you hear of people being nicked for saying something someone has deemed racist ie i got bollocked for using the term black mans pinch.

wasn't used racially but it offended someone. so i do not have the freedom to call a blood blister a black mans pinch>>>

It seems to me that in the UK quite a lot of people are hypersensitive about race issues. Perhaps that's because the UK has way more in common with the USA (where the hypersensitivity is really getting out of hand) than any other European nation.

We need to define again what's racist and what's not. If you say that all black people in the UK are criminals and looters, because what you saw and heard about the London riots, that's racist. But if you make the observation that a fair share of the looters were coloured, that's not racist.

I'm leftminded, but I'm deeply ashamed of the way many Labour and Green politicians start shouting: 'RACISM' or 'XENOPHOBIA' when they hear something that's only in the slightest way related to race. That's not helpfull in any way.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:28 am

blooobirds wrote:Does that work both ways?

So everyone is entitled to voice their opinion to the masses, however extreme, without consequences?

Not sure it works that way over here.

It ends at inciting violence.

A lot of views of the religious extremists would repulse most of us on here. But that doesn't mean that these people aren't allowed to hold these views. I just think that we shouldn't be afraid and resist these medieval ideologies.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:02 am

I'm not going to speculate as to why they are not condemned from pillar to post.........................................allow me to speculate for you Taffy,because,secretly they agree with them

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:13 pm

angelis49 wrote:I'm not going to speculate as to why they are not condemned from pillar to post.........................................allow me to speculate for you Taffy,because,secretly they agree with them

Some undoubtedly do.

But an undeniable fact is...

If the Islamic youth rounded on their radical nutters with the same passion that they and
so many white youths attack the EDL/BNP...

There would be peace in this country.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:47 pm

The UK walks on egg shells its that simple when it comes to the old race card but it can work one way when it suits and nothing gets done about it. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:54 pm

you say the americans are doing nothing but aint they already in muslim countries walking around with guns in their hands? .... i was only wondering like because im pretty sure they have been there for the last 10 years! :lol: ... but thats different of course! ... we`ll turn a blind eye to that! :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:56 pm

AHERNE wrote:

you say the americans are doing nothing but aint they already in muslim countries walking around with guns in their hands? .... i was only wondering like because im pretty sure they have been there for the last 10 years! :lol: ... but thats different of course! ... we`ll turn a blind eye to that! :lol: :ayatollah:

I wonder why there walking around with guns in other countrys Mr PC, gee let me think :roll: . I was wondering when captain hooks mate was going to drag his one way seeing goggles in another thread of mine :lol:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:24 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

I wonder why there walking around with guns in other countrys Mr PC, gee let me think :roll: . I was wondering when captain hooks mate was going to drag his one way seeing goggles in another thread of mine :lol:

well can you please explain in depth why the americans are in the iraq? because no one appears to know. there was no weapons of mass destruction so can you please please explain why, because you`ll be the only person who does! ... thanks in advance!

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:33 pm

AHERNE wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

well can you please explain in depth why the americans are in the iraq? because no one appears to know. there was no weapons of mass destruction so can you please please explain why, because you`ll be the only person who does! ... thanks in advance!

f**k the Americans. We should never have gone into Iraq or Afghan.

However. Your point of view is that because we followed them in like
sheep...

Radical Islam has every right to call for the heads of our soldiers and for the dismantling
of our democratic way of life.

Well good for them, I'm not even arguing. I see their point.

But DO NOT do it in Britain. Got to Pakistan or Iran or Afghanistan and tell us how much
you hate Britain

DO NOT wax lyrical about the sacred Muslim lands, its all bullshit, it has to be.. because
these people couldnt wait to get the f**k away from them. DO NOT hide behind the British
Justice System and call for its destruction.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:19 pm

[/quote]
well can you please explain in depth why the americans are in the iraq? because no one appears to know. there was no weapons of mass destruction so can you please please explain why, because you`ll be the only person who does! ... thanks in advance![/quote]

Oh yes there were, that is an undeniable fact unless your some sort of left wing fruitcake, certain "western" governments sold them to Saddam in the first place during the Iran/Iraq war. Although they were not "top end" WMD's they could certainly kill a substantial amount of people very quickly or slowly if you get my drift. Saddam, being a cunning b*stard and also looking out for himself moved a lot of the unused gear around no doubt to give himself and his extend tribe a bargaining chip when the shit ultimately hit the fan.

Those "in the know" know exactly what was sold and the quantities used during that war and also can make a pretty accurate estimate as to what was used against the Kurds. Factor in that he was paying some very disgruntled ex soviet scientists to improve what he had and then perhaps you can understand.

It's not the nukes (not you Steve) you need to worry about, that's old hat crap stuff anyway as too much collateral damage, as he didn't have any it's the other more insidious gear.