Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Messageboard differences between jacks and City...

Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:13 am

Number 1:

Three games running, Cardiff City won, not a jack to be seen on this board. Suddenly, we
lose a game and their back.

Whereas, Swansea winning or losing makes no difference..... we dont do their board.

Analysis please, Psychologist.......

"well, it seems to me that on the whole, irrespective of what their team is doing, Swansea
supporters are still pretty much scarred by a deep hatred and jealousy of their larger, more
illustrious neighbour" Larger because Cardiff is a bigger City, with bigger crowds than Swansea
(best illustration was both teams last appearance in the Championship when Cardiffs attendances
were over 8,000 HIGHER EVERY WEEK).. Swansea, although struggling of late, are currently
a division higher. Playing the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City. Great stuff for them. But they
seem incapable of enjoying these special times for what they are. They seem addicted to the
bright lights of Cardiff. The AAMB is an appendage of Cardiff the city, and they cannot stay away.
Is hating Cardiff more important than their love of their home town side? The evidence suggests
there is a case for saying YES. But do we generally flock like moths to a flame to things we hate?
Perhaps Swansea supporters are a perfect example. Their City is blighted by an awful heroin epidemic.
Those addicts do not 'love' heroin. They hate it. But they cannot resist its warm glow, and go back time
and time again, even though its making them the object of scorn and ridicule".

thank you Dr. Duthe Iattollah. Now perhaps your thoughts on the Cardiff supporters flocking to swansea
boards???

"Sorry, not enough relevant data to make a diagnosis"

Re: Messageboard differences between jacks and City...

Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:18 am

Maybe that's why swansealad is so thick !!! It's the heroin :lol:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:26 am

ristey1927 wrote:Maybe that's why swansealad is so thick !!! It's the heroin :lol:

He'd spell it heroni

Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:47 am

It's amazing how the spell one in four words incorrectly.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:58 am

Karl wrote:It's amazing how the spell one in four words incorrectly.

Do you mean they you moron :lol:
What a Dick

Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:00 am

waddle wrote:

What a Dick

No, he ment to say 'he'

Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:00 am

waddle wrote:

What a Dick

Oh look. Didn't take long.

First fix of the day?

Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:29 am

I
ristey1927 wrote:
waddle wrote:

What a Dick

No, he ment to say 'he'

If he meant to say he , he would have had to say spells after it , good god another cretin

Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:55 am

Well considering swansealad is the only smack baby on here that spells 1 in 4 words incorrectly,
therefore I can only assume that is who Karl is referring to. God help us there's more jack junkies on here :roll:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:59 am

Well considering swansealad is the only smack baby on here that spells 1 in 4 words incorrectly therefore I can only assume that is who Karl is referring to. God help us there's more jack junkies on here :roll:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:02 am

ristey1927 wrote:Well considering swansealad is the only smack baby on here that spells 1 in 4 words incorrectly,
therefore I can only assume that is who Karl is referring to. God help us there's more jack junkies on here :roll:

Which word do you want to drop from that sentence to make it correct , considering or therefore because you can't have both :roll:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:04 am

Neither, I will drop you instead.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:14 am

Threads like this are nonsense.

"we don't talk about Swansea but aswansea always talk about us... We don't mention them.... Honest"

how about you don't create a thread talking about them then? :?

Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:29 am

ristey1927 wrote:Neither, I will drop you instead.

:lol: fair play

Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:32 am

Why do they come on here in the first place ? The fact that they have signed up and registered is even worse :o
I'm sure they just come on here for the attention. They should stick to where they are loved and wanted over on planet smack

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:02 pm

You talk as if our fans aren't registered on planetswans.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:04 pm

Why anyone would every sign up to their 'biggest rivals' fan's forum is beyond me... the only reason I can think of is they are secret fans?

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:05 pm

taffyapple wrote:Number 1:

Three games running, Cardiff City won, not a jack to be seen on this board. Suddenly, we
lose a game and their back.

Whereas, Swansea winning or losing makes no difference..... we dont do their board.

Analysis please, Psychologist.......

"well, it seems to me that on the whole, irrespective of what their team is doing, Swansea
supporters are still pretty much scarred by a deep hatred and jealousy of their larger, more
illustrious neighbour" Larger because Cardiff is a bigger City, with bigger crowds than Swansea
(best illustration was both teams last appearance in the Championship when Cardiffs attendances
were over 8,000 HIGHER EVERY WEEK).. Swansea, although struggling of late, are currently
a division higher. Playing the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City. Great stuff for them. But they
seem incapable of enjoying these special times for what they are. They seem addicted to the
bright lights of Cardiff. The AAMB is an appendage of Cardiff the city, and they cannot stay away.
Is hating Cardiff more important than their love of their home town side? The evidence suggests
there is a case for saying YES. But do we generally flock like moths to a flame to things we hate?
Perhaps Swansea supporters are a perfect example. Their City is blighted by an awful heroin epidemic.
Those addicts do not 'love' heroin. They hate it. But they cannot resist its warm glow, and go back time
and time again, even though its making them the object of scorn and ridicule".

thank you Dr. Duthe Iattollah. Now perhaps your thoughts on the Cardiff supporters flocking to swansea
boards???

"Sorry, not enough relevant data to make a diagnosis"

Personally I don't give a toss about them. They will never have the attraction of our club. Their fans hate us and all the publicity we get. Once a town and always will be a town.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:16 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Personally I don't give a toss about them. They will never have the attraction of our club. Their fans hate us and all the publicity we get. Once a town and always will be a town.

I bet no-one do Swansea has a nicer car than you Grampy.

"We want Grampy, driving around the pitch"

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:20 pm

No Smoking wrote:You talk as if our fans aren't registered on planetswans.

I wouldn't know because I don't go on there, do you ?

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:24 pm

ristey1927 wrote:

Sometimes yep.

I was also on the Leeds board having a nose earlier. Hang me.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:35 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Personally I don't give a toss about them. They will never have the attraction of our club. Their fans hate us and all the publicity we get. Once a town and always will be a town.

I bet no-one do Swansea has a nicer car than you Grampy.

"We want Grampy, driving around the pitch"

Mario thanks for that still feel like a knob for that infamous post. Next time I'll leave the red wine alone before I post utter s**t :lol: ;)

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:42 pm

No Smoking wrote:
ristey1927 wrote:

Sometimes yep.

I was also on the Leeds board having a nose earlier. Hang me.

I'm not keen on capital punishment, I bet you haven't registered though have you ?

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:45 pm

No. Although was thinking about it when they were talking about us but then after it asked me to retype me email address I decided I was too lazy.

But don't see anything wrong with it.

After they lose their board is teaming with blue usernames,

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:51 pm

At least the usernames are blue. Could be worse they could be red. But that's another debate lol

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:53 pm

ristey1927 wrote:At least the usernames are blue. Could be worse they could be red. But that's another debate lol

They actually are. I said blue as force of habit.

They changed our boys to red not so long ago :D

Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:00 pm

Jack c**ts

Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:08 pm

No Smoking wrote:Threads like this are nonsense.

"we don't talk about Swansea but aswansea always talk about us... We don't mention them.... Honest"

Why? Its a Cardiff City Messageboard, I'm a Cardiff City supporter. I'm talking
about a relevant topic. Why they flood our board. If they dont want to read it...

there's a simple answer!!!

Tell the rest of your Jack mates (yeh, got you sussed) :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:12 pm

taffyapple wrote:
No Smoking wrote:Threads like this are nonsense.

Why? Its a Cardiff City Messageboard, I'm a Cardiff City supporter. I'm talking
about a relevant topic. Why they flood our board. If they dont want to read it...

there's a simple answer!!!

Tell the rest of your Jack mates (yeh, got you sussed) :lol: :lol:

The simple answer Is its the same for every club up and down the country including us to them. Also flood our board? I can name about 4 of them.

It's attitudes like yours that is the odd one, tryi to pretend like they are the only ones in the world that go on other peoples message boards.

And yeah I'm a jack, of course, brilliant :? You have issues and they largely surround them IMO. How's that for a piece of sussing :lol:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:24 pm

But seeing Swansealad loose a bet to a fellow Cardiff fan Jarrod was class. And he paid up so fair play :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: