Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chubby Brown

Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:56 am

Anyone going to see him tonight at the St.Davids??

Re: Chubby Brown

Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:14 am

I just rang up and booked tickets after I read this post. Thanks fella

Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:13 am

mikestrinati wrote:Anyone going to see him tonight at the St.Davids??

Went to see him for about 5 years on the bounce but every show was almost identical including the same ending! Gave up a few years back :lol:

Hope he has some new material by now because he used to be class!

Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:27 am

I remember seeing him in Brizzle years ago, he insulted every race, creed, religion and sex - laughed my giddy arse off.
Heard he has tamed it down alot so not interested. The more abusive the better for me!!

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:46 pm

blue for you wrote:I remember seeing him in Brizzle years ago, he insulted every race, creed, religion and sex - laughed my giddy arse off.
Heard he has tamed it down alot so not interested. The more abusive the better for me!!

I saw him years ago in Savva's Club in Usk. I went there on a coach from Cardiff with Ticketline from Westgate Street. He was getting a lot of flak at the time for being racist, but we had a couple of Caribbean women on our coach and they enjoyed the show as much as me and all my mates (we are all white). The truth is, he isn't racist, he just mocks everyone and everything.

Brilliant show, when I saw him all those years ago (1989, I think) and I bought a t-shirt that said "Roy Chubby Brown For Pope."

Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:11 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
blue for you wrote:I remember seeing him in Brizzle years ago, he insulted every race, creed, religion and sex - laughed my giddy arse off.

I saw him years ago in Savva's Club in Usk. I went there on a coach from Cardiff with Ticketline from Westgate Street. He was getting a lot of flak at the time for being racist, but we had a couple of Caribbean women on our coach and they enjoyed the show as much as me and all my mates (we are all white). The truth is, he isn't racist, he just mocks everyone and everything.

Brilliant show, when I saw him all those years ago (1989, I think) and I bought a t-shirt that said "Roy Chubby Brown For Pope."

i saw him at stafford a few years before that,86 i think.superb.everyone got a panning.no one would get up and go to the toilet as he smashed em to bits.saw a dvd of his a few year ago and he seems tame by comparison.some of his show from the 8o,s /90,s would be banned now

Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:41 pm

I watched him in scarbrough years ago on a dirty weekend away but always been a fan got the dvds of him normally at xmas :lol: ... You fat b*stard, You fat b*stard, You fat b*stard.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:43 pm

Damn. Thought it was going to say he had died.

Unfunny fat Geordie b*stard!!!

Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:50 pm

I like him. But it's a case of seen one seen them all. Predictably boring now

Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:57 pm

I got tickets today and to convince my Mrs to go with me when she said "Whats Chubby Brown like?"

I said "You will like him hes just like Rob Brydon but a little fatter"

Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:04 pm

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:I got tickets today and to convince my Mrs to go with me when she said "Whats Chubby Brown like?"

I said "You will like him hes just like Rob Brydon but a little fatter"

Haha! Think she's in for a shock!