Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: your a big club???

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:14 am

The fact a Swansea fan comes on a cardiff forum to ask who is biggest says a lot even when a division higher.

It should be us trying to prove it on t jacks forum really buy then we all know the truth and the attendances don't lie.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:38 am

Good god,my post was if u are such a big club ?then why do u only tak less then 500 to a big game and we take over 1000 to a shit one that is harder to get to??.
This is now on the 3rd page but still no reason for this exept it was a bubble(when it was not).
The truth is you are hanging on to this (but we are a bigger club)when the truth is we are very much similar!and the longer we stay up here and u down there the more it will come in our favor.
Ps like the way u have gone to u are better then us???we would play your shit hoof ball of the park and most know it.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:54 am

swansealad69 wrote:Good god,my post was if u are such a big club ?then why do u only tak less then 500 to a big game and we take over 1000 to a shit one that is harder to get to??.
This is now on the 3rd page but still no reason for this exept it was a bubble(when it was not).
The truth is you are hanging on to this (but we are a bigger club)when the truth is we are very much similar!and the longer we stay up here and u down there the more it will come in our favor.
Ps like the way u have gone to u are better then us???we would play your shit hoof ball of the park and most know it.

either go to bed or go to work mate.

PS. We are in the top 100 in Europe for average attendances, you are not. Get over it dear.

We average 2000 more fans per game than you in a lower league.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:41 am

Haha funny as f**k. This is almost as good as youisif owners.

Swansealad please stop posting, im starting to feel sorry for you. Your logic and spelling is just amazing.

Edit: wile. :lol:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:42 am

f**k mate can u grasp that we only have a 2050 stadium that was built 5 years before u lot even layed a bruck and wile we were in the lower leauges and u pushing for prem.
Allso we had more then u in our top pre season friendly against dortmund wile u played newcastel(and they brought several hundred i belive!!both top flight.
Thing is u have f**k all else to hold on us and untll we expand our ground we wont know.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:43 am

swansealad69 wrote:Good god,my post was if u are such a big club ?then why do u only tak less then 500 to a big game and we take over 1000 to a shit one that is harder to get to??.

Well shows how much you know. We have never played hoof ball where did u get that info from?

Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:43 am

swansealad69 wrote:f**k mate can u grasp that we only have a 2050 stadium that was built 5 years before u lot even layed a bruck and wile we were in the lower leauges and u pushing for prem.
Allso we had more then u in our top pre season friendly against dortmund wile u played newcastel(and they brought several hundred i belive!!both top flight.
Thing is u have f**k all else to hold on us and untll we expand our ground we wont know.

Expand your ground? You don't have a ground! You're rent boys to the council!

As has been posted already but previously ignored by yourself, the last time we were both in same division:

2010/11 average attendances:
Cardiff - 23,193
Swansea - 15,507

Discussion over.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:06 am

swansealad69 wrote:f**k mate can u grasp that we only have a 2050 stadium that was built 5 years before u lot even layed a bruck and wile we were in the lower leauges and u pushing for prem.

2050 stadium ? That's two thousand and fifty you thick dull inbred six fingered sister shagging gypo tw*t . Go back to school your an embarrassment

Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:23 am

ristey1927 wrote:

2050 stadium ? That's two thousand and fifty you thick dull inbred six fingered sister shagging gypo tw*t . Go back to school your an embarrassment

*You're an embarrassment :mrgreen:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:30 am

swansealad69 wrote:That is wile by the way,before im corected !

Another comedy gold moment, please don't ever bad this numbskull, he brightens up a dull day. :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:39 am

cityone wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:That is wile by the way,before im corected !

Another comedy gold moment, please don't ever bad this numbskull, he brightens up a dull day. :lol: :lol:

Do you mean ban ? :oops:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:42 am

It's already been stated on here, the only FACT we can go by is the last time we were in the same division, we average almost 8,000 more fans per game than you and you got promoted that season........end of!!!!

Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:47 am

NJ73 wrote:
ristey1927 wrote:

*You're an embarrassment :mrgreen:

Thanks for pointing that out, please could you teach your six fingered brother/son swansealad how to spell

Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:57 am

swansealad69 wrote:Yet take less then 500 to millwall in a far bigger game then us tonight,eile we take over a 1000?.
But off course you have all the answears for this???.
:?

First thing I thought when I read this was that somebody had jumbled up all the fridge
magnets you thick illiterate c**t.

I bet it takes you half an hour to login every time you come on here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:17 am

Didnt seem to be 20000 @ the Good Ship Lib after an hour of the Everton game - Plaaaaaaasticzzzzzzzzzzzz !

Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:14 am

Still none of the Swansea fans have replied to this - despite it being posted 3 times now..

When last both in same division...

2010/11 average attendances:
Cardiff - 23,193
Swansea - 15,507

Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:24 am

SCFC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:f**k me it took 2 replys before any 1 noticed.
Pemb allen we still cant get more then 20k inside a 20k stadium fella??you silly tw*t..
Ps whats next BAN THE JACKS ANNIS??.
Just wanted to know what your replys would be on the reasons why(bubble trips)???
Anyway will leave you to it before you get upset again and breake into tears.
Bye

You can't face the truth so you leave, that's cute. :D

look you try to say because you got more fans away than us you are bigger club!! so i said we get more fans at home than you! its that simple, not our fault you have a small stadium is it? why do you have smaller stadium than us??? :lol:

Because it was designed when we were in League 2.

We've got more fans than you, hence us desperatly needing a ground expansion and of course bringing about double the average of what you bring away.

Go back a couple of seasons and you were avaraging 14000, go back over the last 15 seasons and only on one occasion have you had an average attendance higher than us, fact.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:35 am

They can't do too much to stadium as it isn't theirs and Ospreys won't be happy with a bigger stadium.

Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:12 am

taffyapple wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Yet take less then 500 to millwall in a far bigger game then us tonight,eile we take over a 1000?.
But off course you have all the answears for this???.
:?

First thing I thought when I read this was that somebody had jumbled up all the fridge
magnets you thick illiterate c**t.

I bet it takes you half an hour to login every time you come on here :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the rest :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now we know why he hasnt been on for a month he couldnt log in the thick kunt :lol: