Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: your a big club???

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:12 pm

englishbluebird wrote:and none of you actually go to the games
its really pathetic

ffs at it again they are claiming something that isnt fact!! blame it on having small ground ect ect, think thats the point they are smaller than us but they wont admit it! stats show the real story but its not acceptable to them because it doesnt show what they want to see!

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:13 pm

If we're going to talk about attendances, let's make it a level playing field.

2010/11 average attendances:
Cardiff - 23,193
Swansea - 15,507

'Nuff said

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:14 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
its really pathetic

ffs at it again they are claiming something that isnt fact!! blame it on having small ground ect ect, think thats the point they are smaller than us but they wont admit it! stats show the real story but its not acceptable to them because it doesnt show what they want to see!

Not bigger, just better.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:15 pm

CantonJack wrote:If we're going to talk about attendances, let's make it a level playing field.

Cardiff - 23,193
Swansea - 15,507

'Nuff said

ahhhh but couldnt get any more in ground again could they!!!! :D

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:18 pm

CantonJack wrote:If we're going to talk about attendances, let's make it a level playing field.

Cardiff - 23,193
Swansea - 15,507

'Nuff said

I was going to post exactly the same stat
they simply live in cloud cuckoo land

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:18 pm

What a f*cking simpleton :lol:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:19 pm

NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
its really pathetic

Not bigger, just better.

not bigger,just bitter

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:23 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
its really pathetic

Not bigger, just better.

not bigger,just bitter

they change subject now lost debate :lol: they just wont except they are smaller full stop !! :D

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Cardiff - 23,193
Swansea - 15,507

'Nuff said

THIS!!!!!

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:24 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
its really pathetic

Not bigger, just better.

not bigger,just bitter

they change subject now lost debate :lol: they just wont except they are smaller full stop !! :D

Err my signature has been that for a while :mrgreen:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:26 pm

NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
its really pathetic

Not bigger, just better.

not bigger,just bitter

Err my signature has been that for a while :mrgreen:

no idea what that means! so must be time for bed, nice debating though must do it again sometime! :P

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:27 pm

Its not even good banter
no sign of them for weeks then they beat a league one side and come on a cardiff city forum spouting shite that is 100% factually incorrect
The usual suspects dont even go to the games and must be a real embarassment to true swansea supporters who bother to follow their team

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:27 pm

http://www.emfootball.co.uk/attend2010.html

last championship season together. NO ARGUMENT!

and that was a relatively small gap compared to other championship seasons.
Last edited by Taff on the Mersey on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:28 pm

why doesn't he just choke already f*cking dribbler

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:29 pm

NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
its really pathetic

Not bigger, just better.

Cardiff 2 Leeds 1
Leeds 2 Everton 1
Swansea 0 Everton 3

Are you sure?

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:29 pm

englishbluebird wrote:Its not even good banter
no sign of them for weeks then they beat a league one side and come on a cardiff city forum spouting shite that is 100% factually incorrect
The usual suspects dont even go to the games and must be a real embarassment to true swansea supporters who bother to follow their team

thats why love it when they lose keeps them quiet for a little while!, now i am off to bed my adoring public await me in the morning! :P

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:30 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
its really pathetic

Not bigger, just better.

Cardiff 2 Leeds 1
Leeds 2 Everton 1
Swansea 0 Everton 3

Are you sure?

Are you really saying you're better? Really? :lol:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:33 pm

englishbluebird wrote:Its not even good banter

Hes a total fuckwit I dont know why people bite

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:41 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
its really pathetic

Not bigger, just better.

Cardiff 2 Leeds 1
Leeds 2 Everton 1
Swansea 0 Everton 3

Are you sure?

Suppose we wont find out unless we play each other.

Makes me laugh guys like you who think because their team is in the premiership they are better. Well this time last year Blackburn, Bolton and Wolves were saying that but look how they are struggling now in the championship, not exactly having it their own way. Then look at you Jacks, 1 point from last 9, struggled win t onight with a late winner against a league 2 team and lets be honest your league position is only down to the fact you have played 2 teams that are favourites to come down with you.

The least thing you want is to draw usin the FA cup, thats if you are honest with yourself.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:44 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Yet take less then 500 to millwall in a far bigger game then us tonight,eile we take over a 1000?.
But off course you have all the answears for this???.
:?

Millwall is a bubble so people are put off with all the hassle.

Crawley isn't a bubble because you Jacks are f*****g fairies. :old:

LIKE.... :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
its really pathetic

Not bigger, just better.

Cardiff 2 Leeds 1
Leeds 2 Everton 1
Swansea 0 Everton 3

Are you sure?

Suppose we wont find out unless we play each other.

Makes me laugh guys like you who think because their team is in the premiership they are better. Well this time last year Blackburn, Bolton and Wolves were saying that but look how they are struggling now in the championship, not exactly having it their own way. Then look at you Jacks, 1 point from last 9, struggled win t onight with a late winner against a league 2 team and lets be honest your league position is only down to the fact you have played 2 teams that are favourites to come down with you.

The least thing you want is to draw usin the FA cup, thats if you are honest with yourself.

I think you'll find it's your lot who lost against a League 2 team. For what it's worth, Crawley are a League 1 team.

And I would absolutely love to draw you in the FA cup.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:49 pm

She's only Swansea don't bite, she'll soon be off to CCMB with the rest of the left wing filth. Divide and conquer although I suspect the Swansea chaps will struggle with flob though, they can barely string a few words in English together let alone flob language. Perhaps they should start with oirish, a lower level celtic language.

Just a thought :D

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Yeah I got the Crawley position wrong....how bad. Still it does take away the fact your a premier team so should really be doing a lot better. I mean are you premier teams a lot lot better? Imight start believing that if you get to the final.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:51 pm

Once we get to the Premier League, Swansea will be way behind us, especially when it comes to attendances considering our stadium expansion to 35,000. It's great being the capital. :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:52 pm

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/stats/atte ... p?cc=5739#

and again.

If you can't bring them in when your home then wo gives a flying f**k what you take away.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:53 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Yeah I got the Crawley position wrong....how bad. Still it does take away the fact your a premier team so should really be doing a lot better. I mean are you premier teams a lot lot better? Imight start believing that if you get to the final.

We played half a team and won. Job done.

We've far bigger fish to fry than the League cup as I'm sure you're aware.

Again though, are you really saying that we're not better than you? Really?

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:53 pm

krabb wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Yet take less then 500 to millwall in a far bigger game then us tonight,eile we take over a 1000?.

Millwall is a bubble so people are put off with all the hassle.

Crawley isn't a bubble because you Jacks are f*****g fairies. :old:

LIKE.... :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Except Millwall wasnt a bubble.

This squareheaded tw*t JB is as embarrasing to proper Cardiff as 69 is to the decent Jacks.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:57 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Yeah I got the Crawley position wrong....how bad. Still it does take away the fact your a premier team so should really be doing a lot better. I mean are you premier teams a lot lot better? Imight start believing that if you get to the final.

We played half a team and won. Job done.

We've far bigger fish to fry than the League cup as I'm sure you're aware.

Again though, are you really saying that we're not better than you? Really?

Not frying them very well lately are you?

Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:17 pm

Cardiff - 23,193
Swansea - 15,507

'Nuff said

Notice none of the Gypos have replied to this stat! :lol:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:09 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:

Some buy the cheap tickets just for away point. Bet a lot didn't go at all :) don't say it doesn't happen, a jack mate of mine did this for this exact fixture.

Chuckle's right for once. 1000 sold, probably 23 attended! :lol: