Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

your a big club???

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Yet take less then 500 to millwall in a far bigger game then us tonight,eile we take over a 1000?.
But off course you have all the answears for this???.
:?

Re: your a big club???

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:33 pm

That is wile by the way,before im corected !

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Haha what a Surprise Swansea win on the back of our loss and there on here, where have you been while they been losing c**t?

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:36 pm

swansealad69 wrote:That is wile by the way,before im corected !

Oh fook :lol:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:37 pm

mmmm does having more away fans in a game make you bigger than us??? how many home fans do you get??? more than us?????? :lol: and dont say got waiting list ect ect, records show you have 20k our record shows av 23k mm try again! :D

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:38 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wile.... :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:38 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Yet take less then 500 to millwall in a far bigger game then us tonight,eile we take over a 1000?.

Millwall is a bubble so people are put off with all the hassle.

Crawley isn't a bubble because you Jacks are f*****g fairies. :old:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:39 pm

You might have sold that much but it was for away points. Bet you took around 500-600.

And we took 1k to Forest Green in a friendly. Doesnt really matter does it?

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:40 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Yet take less then 500 to millwall in a far bigger game then us tonight,eile we take over a 1000?.

so why post if you know we have ansers? :lol: made my night you have !!! noticed didnt reply to home crowds? dont you just love him for cheering up dulll night, :lol:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:43 pm

[quote="swansealad69"]Yet take less then 500 to millwall in a far bigger game then us tonight,eile we take over a 1000?.
:?[/quot

aswears = ANSWERS you dull thick fucker

how sad must you be to have 1300 posts on a cardiff board when your a swansea fan? :ayatollah:

You really couldn't make it up :withstupid:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:44 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:

so why post if you know we have ansers? :lol: made my night you have !!! noticed didnt reply to home crowds? dont you just love him for cheering up dulll night, :lol:

Average attendances.

http://www.emfootball.co.uk/attend.html

Our smallest crowd is still bigger than your largest. :old: :old: :old: :old:

We will always be a bigger club than you and that hurts you.
So you took good support to a ground you had never been to be for, Yippee

bluebird94 wrote:
:?[/quot

aswears = ANSWERS you dull thick fucker

ffs brilliant said he makes me laugh! :lol: :D

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:45 pm

ONLY YOU on this forum has said that we think we're a big club, you are so deluded that you think what you keep saying to yourself is true. Swansea are a Premier League club who has never won a major trophy in their history, of course you are going to take atleast 1000 to Crawley. I like how you only mention our Millwall away attendance though as you definitely know that we took 1,100 to Palace on the weekend. I wouldn't question Cardiff's attendances if I were you until you get better gates than us. You must admit that we're a bigger club than you, the only difference is that you're a league above us. When you get relegated, all of your plastics will f**k off. :lol:
Last edited by JonCCFC on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Deluded or what. They actually believe that only half of those that bought tickets turned up just because we have a loyalty points scheme, whilst we're hardly the only ones in the Premier League to do so :lol:

I've seen the away crowd, and obviously heard them on the radio. There's easily 1000 there.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:47 pm

f**k me it took 2 replys before any 1 noticed.
Pemb allen we still cant get more then 20k inside a 20k stadium fella??you silly tw*t..
Ps whats next BAN THE JACKS ANNIS??.
Just wanted to know what your replys would be on the reasons why(bubble trips)???
Anyway will leave you to it before you get upset again and breake into tears.
Bye

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Big game for you, your fans thought it was the best chance you had of winning for months, and then you almost got beat...

By the way we battered Leeds you beat Everton who battered you....

eile wile what a tool :lol:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:48 pm

SCFC wrote:Deluded or what. They actually believe that only half of those that bought tickets turned up just because we have a loyalty points scheme, whilst we're hardly the only ones in the Premier League to do so :lol:

I've seen the away crowd, and obviously heard them on the radio. There's easily 1000 there.

so wtf does it matter how many you took? doesnt make you bigger does it? what was home crowd last game?? 20k, ours 22k ffs stupid comment or what! :roll:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:49 pm

swansealad69 wrote:f**k me it took 2 replys before any 1 noticed.
Pemb allen we still cant get more then 20k inside a 20k stadium fella??you silly tw*t..
Just wanted to know what your replys would be on the reasons why(bubble trips)???
Bye

You can't face the truth so you leave, that's cute. :D

Bye

Goodnight, school in the morning ;)

Bye

No ones being banned I prefer to win the debates.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:51 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Bye

look you try to say because you got more fans away than us you are bigger club!! so i said we get more fans at home than you! its that simple, not our fault you have a small stadium is it? why do you have smaller stadium than us??? :lol:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Some buy the cheap tickets just for away point. Bet a lot didn't go at all :) don't say it doesn't happen, a jack mate of mine did this for this exact fixture.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:59 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Bye

look you try to say because you got more fans away than us you are bigger club!! so i said we get more fans at home than you! its that simple, not our fault you have a small stadium is it? why do you have smaller stadium than us??? :lol:

Because it was designed when we were in League 2.

We've got more fans than you, hence us desperatly needing a ground expansion and of course bringing about double the average of what you bring away.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:01 pm

The simpleton is just trying to deflect from another dodgy performance

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:02 pm

SCFC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
Bye

Because it was designed when we were in League 2.

We've got more fans than you, hence us desperatly needing a ground expansion and of course bringing about double the average of what you bring away.

And since then we've risen through the leagues to the Premier League while this lot have stood still getting in more and more debt trying to get where we are :lol:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:08 pm

and none of you actually go to the games
its really pathetic

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Attendances? Fact versus fiction. Only ever one winner. Yet another pointless thread the jacks love to jump on. Such a limited bunch :sleepy4: