Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:30 pm

:roll:

Re: I hate to say this

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:31 pm

How many? 300?

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:42 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:Swansea took a good support to Crawley tonight

so what??? no concern to us if they took entire swansea town!!!! whats point of this thread????? :D

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:47 pm

Don't say it then. Pointless.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:53 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

so what??? no concern to us if they took entire swansea town!!!! whats point of this thread????? :D

Heres a f*cking clue if your not interested don't f*cking post you clown

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:55 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Heres a f*cking clue if your not interested don't f*cking post you clown

more interested why a city fan should post such a stupid thread?? like said whats it to do with us? and your the fcking clown for posting it! :roll:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:57 pm

And yet your still posting on a pointless thread :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:02 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Your always posting on Swansea threads, like you are in this one yet now it's no concern to you because you don't like what you hearing.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:04 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:And yet your still posting on a pointless thread :roll: :roll: :roll:

firstly was to comment on this stupid thread, then to reply to your insulting reply! but as you didnt reply to my original question fck it!!! conversation over adios amego!!! ;)

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:04 pm

SCFC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Your always posting on Swansea threads, like you are in this one yet now it's no concern to you because you don't like what you hearing.

So you post on jacks forums rinsed now who is the clown feck off idiot

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:06 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:
SCFC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

So you post on jacks forums rinsed now who is the clown feck off idiot

mmmm never been on swans forum in my life ! !!!!!!!!! :lol:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:13 pm

SCFC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Any thread on a Cardiff City forum is for Cardiff City fans to make comments, even if its about your little lot from west Wales. No such thing as a swansea thread :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
SCFC wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Any thread on a Cardiff City forum is for Cardiff City fans to make comments, even if its about your little lot from west Wales. No such thing as a swansea thread :ayatollah:

like i said never been on swans forum in my life, so havnt a clue what hes on about! :D