Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

congratulations

Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Chris who uses the username rb1976 has just text me to say that his wife has just given birth to his 1st child.
congratulations to them both :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: congratulations

Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:44 pm

Congratulations to you and the Mrs Chris on your new arrival. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
We shall wet the babies head on saturday mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:47 pm

congrats chris really made up 4 you m8 :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion1: :binky:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Best wishes to you and your wife and your new addition :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:49 pm

:ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:55 pm

BOWMAN wrote:Congratulations to you and the Mrs Chris on your new arrival. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i just text him mate saying we will celebrate saturday 8-) will await his reply and then we will sort something out :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:55 pm

saddam wrote:Chris who uses the username rb1976 has just text me to say that his wife has just given birth to his 1st child.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Congrats :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:02 pm

saddam wrote:Chris who uses the username rb1976 has just text me to say that his wife has just given birth to his 1st child.

Rumour going around that the baby is a Jack.

Carl give us an update please, we need to know if this is true or not.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:06 pm

saddam wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:Congratulations to you and the Mrs Chris on your new arrival. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i just text him mate saying we will celebrate saturday 8-) will await his reply and then we will sort something out :ayatollah:

he just replied saying it sounds like a plan :D will speak to him 2moz and sort out what he wants to do :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:08 pm

saddam wrote:
saddam wrote:

he just replied saying it sounds like a plan :D will speak to him 2moz and sort out what he wants to do :ayatollah:

As Tony Topcat said yesterday we are the party planners :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:10 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
saddam wrote:
saddam wrote:

As Tony Topcat said yesterday we are the party planners :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:01 pm

excellent :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:34 am

Congratulations Chris :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Thanks fellas, really kind of you. The boy is home now all is good. Will definitely be out for a few beers on Saturday
for the warm up to the proper wet the babies head which will be in a week or two :ayatollah:

See you all Saturday :D

Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:55 pm

rb1976 wrote:Thanks fellas, really kind of you. The boy is home now all is good. Will definitely be out for a few beers on Saturday
for the warm up to the proper wet the babies head which will be in a week or two :ayatollah:

so what time you out saturday Chris????? nice and early with us ;)
let us know and we will sort the arrangments around you :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:03 pm

saddam wrote:
rb1976 wrote:Thanks fellas, really kind of you. The boy is home now all is good. Will definitely be out for a few beers on Saturday

so what time you out saturday Chris????? nice and early with us ;)
let us know and we will sort the arrangments around you :ayatollah:

Will do mate! You' ll probably be starting before me but be out as early as possible ;)

Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Llongyfarchiadau (congratulations) Chris!

:thumbup: