Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bran new series - "The Valleys " - Tonight - MTV HD

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:That Rhonnda birds mother :? :? :? :? :?

I was wondering earlier how proud the parents must be. Then that darling came on. Words fail me.

One of only 2 of them who are actually from the valleys and it showed :lol:

Since when was caerphilly, bridgend and port talbot the valleys :?

Merthyrs the biggest town in the valleys and hasnt got a representative. Disgraceful. :old:

Caerphilly is in the Rhymney Valley.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Magners wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:That Rhonnda birds mother :? :? :? :? :?

I was wondering earlier how proud the parents must be. Then that darling came on. Words fail me.

One of only 2 of them who are actually from the valleys and it showed :lol:

Since when was caerphilly, bridgend and port talbot the valleys :?

Merthyrs the biggest town in the valleys and hasnt got a representative. Disgraceful. :old:

Caerphilly is in the Rhymney Valley.

Oh cmon its at the very foot it. Its practically a suburb of Cardiff.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:48 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:Anyone who watched it is just as bad. The next series will occur because people like you watched it. Congratulations, hope you are proud of yourselves.

Die squarehead

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:12 am

They speak of cardiff like its New York and not a ten minute journey :old:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:12 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYN2hxFH5rQ :shock: silly gits. CCFC :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:48 am

A bit different to Pobol Y Cwm by all accounts bit of a contrast :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

** Breaking news Blackwood Bluebird is going in to shake em up for the next episdoe **** :ayatollah: :D

Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:55 am

subbuteoman wrote:A bit different to Pobol Y Cwm by all accounts bit of a contrast :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

** Breaking news Blackwood Bluebird is going in to shake em up for the next episdoe **** :ayatollah: :D

my spelling and grammar is shocking, thats GCSE for you lol > "I mean episode" :ayatollah: <bring back o level's> :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:27 am

What a bunch of tarts. MTV have clearly gone out and found the stupidest, shameless muppets they can. This doesn't represent the valleys, Wales or Cardiff. MTV have come out and defended this pile of crap. I would say the people involved should be ashamed, but it's pretty clear they're too thick to have shame.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:45 am

A sense off self respect and dignity for oneself is evidently missing from some of these so called representatives of the valleys, a cheap send up and slur on what is valley life, and an insult to real valley people by MTV. This is garbage TV at it`s worse !!

Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:44 pm

club44er wrote:A sense off self respect and dignity for oneself is evidently missing from some of these so called representatives of the valleys, a cheap send up and slur on what is valley life, and an insult to real valley people by MTV. This is garbage TV at it`s worse !!

The funny thing is, these people will at one stage go back home to the Valleys, either to see family, friends or just to get their stuff. Do they really think the people in their area will be happy to see them after embarrassing Wales and their area like they have? That's the show I want to see! - cue evil laugh :)

It's also worth pointing out, did anyone notice the people around them in these clubs at night we're behaving themselves while drinking, partying and generally having a good time? That's the real Cardiff. This show has just focused on the 1% of muppets in a otherwise great place to live, work and be.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:27 pm

Am i the only one that liked it then ? :?
Id rather watch them silly buggas f**k about on the lash having a laugh than watch twats sit about drinking tea in the big brother house.
The guy chap and the kick boxer are sound but that girl who wants to be beyonce is a tool lol

Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Never have and never watch it.. I ent going to waste my time watching a bunch of tw*ts embarass theirself.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:01 pm

denton2k6 wrote:Am i the only one that liked it then ? :?
Id rather watch them silly buggas f**k about on the lash having a laugh than watch twats sit about drinking tea in the big brother house.
The guy chap and the kick boxer are sound but that girl who wants to be beyonce is a tool lol

To be honest, I found them all to be a bunch of tools that think their "it".
Don't think anyone's saying they shouldn't let lose and have a good time, who doesn't? But there is such a thing as a line. I'm sure everyone here has gone out and had a laugh in some shape or form, but what these guys did was just embarrassing. It's not just them, it's how the show is presenting itself too. It was meant to be a reality show about moving from the countryside of the valleys to the city of Cardiff and making a name for themselves. It ended up being a bunch of slags (men too) slagging off where their from and then saying they want to be rich and famous for doing nothing of any importance while making a giant ass of themselves at the same time.

There are loads of people in the valleys that have skills but no job etc. instead of picking them, they pick these bunch of bimbos.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:10 pm

^

If you believe that show was going to be about them making a name for theirself then you mr are pissed or just insane.
Everyone knew this show was going to be a bunch of tossers embarassing theirselfs.
Aron is a quiet lad and always a tidy boy.. now this show will change him.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:21 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:^

If you believe that show was going to be about them making a name for theirself then you mr are pissed or just insane.
Everyone knew this show was going to be a bunch of tossers embarassing theirselfs.
Aron is a quiet lad and always a tidy boy.. now this show will change him.

I'll go with insane. :) you are right though. Never watched Geordie Shore etc as it didn't interest me. If I had seen a bit of it, maybe I would of known what it was going to be like and more then likely would of just not put the valleys on full stop.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:30 pm

The people of the valleys will treat and look on MTV`s distasteful take on valley people with the contempt it deserves !!

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:32 pm

Lots of people calling them TOOLS i wonder what kind of tools, spanners, hammers even a pick or shovel. Internet lingo :lol:

The whole thing is a total shambles with a house full of thick no self respect people who somehow think there above the normal person for whatever reason, which makes us look worse than what we are.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:48 pm

More car crash "instant celebrity" v embarrassed for them voyeuristic junk. Cheap laugh-at-them-throwaway timekill TV. In no way representative of anything but truly trash content. I'd rather do a naked handstand and shit on my own head than waste 30 mins of my life suffering crap like this. As polo said earlier, if the kids in this really want to make it then they should shape up and move to London. They could start as researchers for MTV and eventually produce a programe that gets audience figures by appealing to the wankier sides of peoples personalities. Hang on a sec, hasn't that been done already? Bile. :pukeright:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:52 pm

If people had the idea of what Geordie shore is then it was no doubt The Valleys would be worse.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:05 pm

What next then MTV? "Doncaster Days - Six go-getters from Rotherham take the leap and move to vibrant Doncaster to seek their fortune. Will they make it in the "Big D" or will Donny's brutally fast-pace and sophisticated socialites prove to much for these six prize-twats".

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:44 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:What next then MTV? "Doncaster Days - Six go-getters from Rotherham take the leap and move to vibrant Doncaster to seek their fortune. Will they make it in the "Big D" or will Donny's brutally fast-pace and sophisticated socialites prove to much for these six prize-twats".

:lol:

Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:03 am

denton2k6 wrote:Am i the only one that liked it then ? :?

Eww that beyonce thing :?
Looks like her face caught fire and got put out by a golf shoe

Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:24 pm

The thing that makes people watch is they wasn't laughing with them was they ? They were laughing at them :lol: :lol: Has anyone on here got a Son or Daughter even remotely like any one of them ? They all described there home Towns as shit holes ETC and do you think they will get a welcome back after there five minutes of shame on TV