Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Doh a deer

Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:39 pm

Wasnt there a group of fans called the Doh a deer crew?
Do they still go to games as i havnt heard of them in awhile plus didnt they sing the doh a deer song at games?

Re: Doh a deer

Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:45 pm

The Duke of Clarence lads I think, or was it the lads from that pub in Pentwyn?

Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:46 pm

jinks-rct wrote:Wasnt there a group of fans called the Doh a deer crew?
Do they still go to games as i havnt heard of them in awhile plus didnt they sing the doh a deer song at games?

yes mate i used to go with them Barry/Penarth and Cardiff. a great bunch of lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:47 pm

frazier wrote:The Duke of Clarence lads I think, or was it the lads from that pub in Pentwyn?

some of the origanal lot still go with the Duke as do i :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:00 pm

saddam wrote:

yes mate i used to go with them Barry/Penarth and Cardiff. a great bunch of lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Didn't Martyn Payne and Alfi start that off on the coach one day :lol: Class Darren.
Myself and Wes used to travel on that bus on occasions :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:06 pm

All on your coach are crazy fuookers Darren............crazy i tell you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:08 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
saddam wrote:

Didn't Martyn Payne and Alfi start that off on the coach one day :lol: Class Darren.

Yes mate it was Martin Payne who used to organise the travel. always a good crack which has continued onto the D.O.C. bus :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:All on your coach are crazy fuookers Darren............crazy i tell you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:21 pm

saddam wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:
saddam wrote:

Yes mate it was Martin Payne who used to organise the travel. always a good crack which has continued onto the D.O.C. bus :ayatollah:

What has happened to him Darren :?: :?:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:39 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
saddam wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:
saddam wrote:

he is still around mate, see him at home games with his boy and he occassionally does the odd away trip with the D.O.C. and even runs a bus for some of the bigger away games with higher demand :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:41 pm

saddam wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:
saddam wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:
saddam wrote:

he is still around mate, see him at home games with his boy and he occassionally does the odd away trip with the D.O.C. and even runs a bus for some of the bigger away games with higher demand :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:11 pm

i think alfi started it all. think its on you tube :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:17 pm

we even had a dyslexic flag at one point thanks to mr jacko!

Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:21 pm

trueblueforlife wrote:we even had a dyslexic flag at one point thanks to mr jacko!

DOH A DEAR :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:13 pm

Yes, loved the the DOh a deer bus When our singers from the Eastern alliance met up we had a huge sing off :D
Couldn't speak the following day :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:56 pm

Went on one of there buses when I used to live in Barry (I know Barrie from Barry) :lol: west ham it was f*cking crazy bus!!

Makes the forum bus like a £3.40 day to go round cardiff :lol: ( forum bus still cracking though)

I think the fire exit at the back was used way before getting to upton park :lol:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Went on one of there buses when I used to live in Barry (I know Barrie from Barry) :lol: west ham it was f*cking crazy bus!!

Makes the forum bus like a £3.40 day to go round cardiff :lol: ( forum bus still cracking though)

I think the fire exit at the back was used way before getting to upton park :lol:

was that the fruit chucking game mate?

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:59 pm

saddam wrote:
Canton stand baz wrote:Went on one of there buses when I used to live in Barry (I know Barrie from Barry) :lol: west ham it was f*cking crazy bus!!

was that the fruit chucking game mate?

Yes mate that's the one. We had 2 away games with them very close if I remember right. One of them must have been the cup but maybe it was the following season!! The beer shades my memory I could never write a book :lol:

The fruit chucking was funny though as we all had to scrum down to get out and then the 5 a day came over the top :lol:
Good old barking rd eh :lol: