Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DO YOU THINK CLUBS BUY ASIAN PLAYERS FOR OTHER REASONS?

Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:20 pm

is it just me but it seems like nearly every club brings in one player from japan, china, south korea etc etc ... it seems a bit strange when manchester utd off load park and replace him with another asian player, yet no team ever seems to bring in more than one ..... anyone know if it makes that much financial difference by having a player from one of those countries in your squad because i cant to be honest! ... it will be interesting to see how much of a player we got for over 2 million pounds!

Re: DO YOU THINK CLUBS BUY ASIAN PLAYERS FOR OTHER REASONS?

Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:26 pm

AHERNE wrote:is it just me but it seems like nearly every club brings in one player from japan, china, south korea etc etc ... it seems a bit strange when manchester utd off load park and replace him with another asian player, yet no team ever seems to bring in more than one ..... anyone know if it makes that much financial difference by having a player from one of those countries in your squad because i cant to be honest! ... it will be interesting to see how much of a player we got for over 2 million pounds!

Racist.

what difference does a players colour make? 'Asian' players could be born and bred in the UK

Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:27 pm

taffyapple wrote:
AHERNE wrote:is it just me but it seems like nearly every club brings in one player from japan, china, south korea etc etc ... it seems a bit strange when manchester utd off load park and replace him with another asian player, yet no team ever seems to bring in more than one ..... anyone know if it makes that much financial difference by having a player from one of those countries in your squad because i cant to be honest! ... it will be interesting to see how much of a player we got for over 2 million pounds!

Racist.

what difference does a players colour make? 'Asian' players could be born and bred in the UK

Here here pal here f*cking here :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:28 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Racist.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: classic taff ... im doubled up by here even though i knew that was coming! :lol: :ayatollah: bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobirds!

Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:29 pm

AHERNE wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Racist.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: classic taff ... im doubled up by here even though i knew that was coming! :lol: :ayatollah: bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobirds!

When the shoe fits huh, works both ways pal :lol:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:31 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
AHERNE wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

Racist.

When the shoe fits huh, works both ways pal :lol:

:lol:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Cause it gives people something to talk about.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:48 pm

I personally don't think they brought in Kagawa for any other reason than he was a very good player in a really good Borussia Dortmund team that won the Bundeliga twice ahead of the favorites Bayern Munich. He helped the team get 81 points which is a record for the league. Do teams do it? The transfer probably pays for itself but I just don't think someone is brought in because they're Asian. Maybe I'm being naive. I guess Asian owner's maybe attracted to having a Asian player but that can just be them being patriotic.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm

Well we got One Lim Gone
Man Ure got Won Key Eye
And even the jacks have got Sum Sing Wong

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Well we got One Lim Gone
Man Ure got Won Key Eye
And even the jacks have got Sum Sing Wong

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

even tredegar town have got one .... they didnt sign him from abroad though, his name is steve and he works in the chop suey house in the middle of town .... he`s only in the team for the free grub! :lol: