Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Ben Turner, Rudy Gestede and Joe Ralls '

Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:24 pm

BEN Turner, Rudy Gestede and Joe Ralls all return to Bluebirds action at Cardiff City Stadium tonight.

All three will be in the team to play Charlton Athletic at home in the newly created Development League.

The match is at Cardiff City Stadium (7pm) and manager Malky Mackay is keen to help first team squad members maintain match fitness.

Turner is back from a foot injury and was among the substitutes for the Championship match at Crystal Palace.

The big centre-back hasn’t played first team football for a month and needs to play. He is likely to partner Ben Nugent at centre-half.

Gestede is expected to lead the attack with Ralls in midfield.

Craig Conway may also be considered, while Stephen McPhail is back in training after his hamstring injury.

First year professionals Jesse Darko, Kevin Sainte-Luce, Deji Oshilaja and Nugent will all be in City’s team against Charlton this evening along with fnal year apprentices Theo Wharton and Tommy O’Sullivan.

Admission to Cardiff City Stadium for the match is £5 adults with under-16s and over-60s admitted free.

Season ticket holders and ambassadors pay £3.

Entry to the stadium will be via gate two only for seating area in the grandstand.

Re: ' Ben Turner, Rudy Gestede and Joe Ralls '

Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:33 pm

hope rudy and turner get some decent game time, might well be needed soon

Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:05 pm

I would of given Kim Bo a half hr run out.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I would of given Kim Bo a half hr run out.

agreed, said this today to a mate. hes not had much game time at all and this would be good for him and i would have given him a full half of football.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:BEN Turner, Rudy Gestede and Joe Ralls all return to Bluebirds action at Cardiff City Stadium tonight.

All three will be in the team to play Charlton Athletic at home in the newly created Development League.

The match is at Cardiff City Stadium (7pm) and manager Malky Mackay is keen to help first team squad members maintain match fitness.

Turner is back from a foot injury and was among the substitutes for the Championship match at Crystal Palace.

The big centre-back hasn’t played first team football for a month and needs to play. He is likely to partner Ben Nugent at centre-half.

Gestede is expected to lead the attack with Ralls in midfield.

Craig Conway may also be considered, while Stephen McPhail is back in training after his hamstring injury.

First year professionals Jesse Darko, Kevin Sainte-Luce, Deji Oshilaja and Nugent will all be in City’s team against Charlton this evening along with fnal year apprentices Theo Wharton and Tommy O’Sullivan.

Admission to Cardiff City Stadium for the match is £5 adults with under-16s and over-60s admitted free.

Season ticket holders and ambassadors pay £3.

Entry to the stadium will be via gate two only for seating area in the grandstand.

is it an official game ,can banned people go lol

Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:42 pm

And even Joe Mason is playing.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:And even Joe Mason is playing.

What about Etion.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:02 pm

I thought only 3 players over the age of 21 can play for the development team, correct me if I am wrong? :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Steve Borley tweeted that Malky went and Conway was exceptional, surely a place for sat?

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:56 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Steve Borley tweeted that Malky went and Conway was exceptional, surely a place for sat?

Instead of who exactly?

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:56 pm

paulh_85 wrote:hope rudy get some decent game time, might well be needed soon

I f*cking hope NOT!!!