Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

John Bishop and the Re brand

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:45 am

He took the pixx out of our re brand last night at the CIA, saying are we Blue or are we Red ?
"what,s that all about" !!! :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Re: John Bishop and the Re brand

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:46 am

He loves the banter. I've heard he is quite fond of Cardiff because he gets a good bit of banter going and even though it appears he's constantly digging us, he does actually have a soft spot for us. Loved the pantomime banter involving him and our fans before the Carling Cup Final.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:48 am

Blueboys1927 wrote:He took the pixx out of our re brand last night at the CIA, saying are we Blue or are we Red ?

Good man :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:59 am

I'm going tonight but I'm probably too far away from the stage to join in with the banter :roll: :lol:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:01 am

piledriver64 wrote:I'm going tonight but I'm probably too far away from the stage to join in with the banter :roll: :lol:

its a brilliant night out :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:13 am

piledriver64 wrote:I'm going tonight but I'm probably too far away from the stage to join in with the banter :roll: :lol:

Take an air rifle!
:lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:31 am

I went Sunday night and stayed in the park hotel I must say I was amazed at the amount of beggars and people sleeping rough in the city centre , as a city I find it really nice but god there's a problem , I think I shall call you the tramps from now on like you call us gippos

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:35 am

waddle wrote:I went Sunday night and stayed in the park hotel I must say I was amazed at the amount of beggars and people sleeping rough in the city centre , as a city I find it really nice but god there's a problem , I think I shall call you the tramps from now on like you call us gippos

As it's a big, successful city, what you'll find is that many people from all over the UK and elsewhere are attracted to it - like they are to London. Swansea, on the other hand, is just full of homegrown heroin addicts - allegedly.

:D

Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:09 am

waddle wrote:I went Sunday night and stayed in the park hotel I must say I was amazed at the amount of beggars and people sleeping rough in the city centre , as a city I find it really nice but god there's a problem , I think I shall call you the tramps from now on like you call us gippos

All our beggars wear Armani & PARADA :mrgreen:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:29 am

Johnny brains ! If ever there was someone who should be living rough its that imbecile , purada ffs I still can't watch that on you tube

Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:30 am

Blueboys1927 wrote:He took the pixx out of our re brand last night at the CIA, saying are we Blue or are we Red ?

Is that the best a comedian could come up with :shock:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:28 pm

i went monday night and some prick tried to get on the stage to throw a man united shirt at him :lol: