Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fortune favours the brave

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:05 pm

A stunning win for Huddersfield away to Blackpool tonight, I would like to see us go out with the intention of out scoring the opposition, but I suppose when you get into a lead, you will always want to defend it, as we tried to do on Sat but we all know that we have a soft under belly, we need a bit more steel down the spine of the team and I think the key is midfield, we need a top notch player to dictate the play, and as good as Whitingham is he is not that type of player, as he has to many off days.

Re: Fortune favours the brave

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:13 pm

One man Kiss :ayatollah: I really think he could add the bite we need in the middle of the park if we are playing 4-5-1

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:14 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:One man Kiss :ayatollah: I really think he could add the bite we need in the middle of the park if we are playing 4-5-1

Not Scottish, Watfordish or Asian enough to get in team.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:17 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:One man Kiss :ayatollah: I really think he could add the bite we need in the middle of the park if we are playing 4-5-1

:lol: :lol: :lol: Cant we tell Malky his old man is a Korean who grew up in glasgow?

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:18 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Cant we tell Malky his old man is a Korean who grew up in glasgow?

and supported Watford :lol: