Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thankyou Huddersfield!!

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:54 pm

played blackpool off the park marked ince out of the game done us a favour too! :ayatollah:

Re: Thankyou Huddersfield!!

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:55 pm

ccfcritchie wrote:played blackpool off the park marked ince out of the game done us a favour too! :ayatollah:

Hmm, We could end up with the backlash, hopefully they end up with our backlash.

Going to be tough.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:56 pm

ccfcritchie wrote:played blackpool off the park marked ince out of the game done us a favour too! :ayatollah:

And people were moaning that we just about beat them. They are going to be very tough to beat this season specially away from home

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:56 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:

And people were moaning that we just about beat them. They are going to be very tough to beat this season specially away from home

Very true, WELL DONE Malky. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:03 pm

Blackpool will be looking to bounce back

We drop down to 7th

I fail to see the positives

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:06 pm

i fail how to see that isnt a good result for us..

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:07 pm

ccfcritchie wrote:i fail how to see that isnt a good result for us..

Give your opinion then Ritchie

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:09 pm

i think losing a two goal lead will provide us with the bigger motivational push

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:09 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19620256

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:11 pm

We are also the only team to have beaten them so far :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ccfcritchie wrote:i fail how to see that isnt a good result for us..

Give your opinion then Ritchie

of what?

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:41 pm

you do have a good point with a backlash from blackpool but i do think that if we play like we played against leeds wolves and millwall we can beat them i worry about ince and phillips as i did last season and guess what phillips took us apart but phillips was on the bench today and ive heard of no injury so it must be based on form and if ince was kept quiet tonight by the huddsfield left-back dixon then tommy smith and taylor could do a job on him or mabye even turner comes in and connoly goes into left back playing a more deep sitting role instead of taylor constantly getting forward blackpool have so much pace on the break it would make sense for connoly to drop in for taylor, connoly being more defensive minded coud reduce the threat posed by ince and phillips , back to our team .. nobody really had a good game but that happens too many examples to name over the years of city having an off day , if noone were to start he would tear into the blackpool fullbacks eardley and crainey from what ive seen they look likee league 1 centre backs playing in fullback no pace or mobility on the ohter wing it will be tommy smith because of bellamys inability to trackback or cover our fullbacks thats why bellers and noone cant be played in the same team.Jordan Mutch is fit for saturday he holds our midfield well and will make it difficult for bpool to get into any rythym or pattern of play saying that they are most affective on the break.bpools holding midfieler ferguson would get a lesson from whitts if he produces his form from millwall leeds and wolves can see him chipping in with a goal.i dont think malky will start helguson up front on his own he will play 4-4-2 with mason or velikonja with helguson.blackpool have not got the best defence in the world but the centre backs evatt and baptiste can do a job but i think the quality will be too much for them in mason and helgusons aerial threat so im going for 3-1 city

MARSHALL
KEV HUDS TURNER TAYLOR/CONNOLY

TOMMY SMITH WHITTS MUTCH NOONE

HELGUSON MASON

Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:17 pm

Reason i see it as a good result is because, imo huddeserfield have had a great start, bit like what most teams do when they come up. after xmas they will go down hill just my opinion. Blackpool will not and will be in the top 6 all season i expect so for them to lose 3 points is brillant. huddersfield will not be in the top 6 at end of season

= good result

Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Terrible for my fantasy football team then as Ince is in there. :lol: :lol: