Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FACT: Our Players Perform Better When Its Quiet

Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:57 pm

At home when its really quiet every game (excluding about 20 kids at the back of the family stand) because 20,000 plastics go to the CCS the side have been unbeaten.

Away from home we have been terrible where the loyal travelling faithful have been in full voice and the home fans actually make some noise which might come to a shock to some of our fans.

Therefore, it is clear to see that the players perform better when its quiet and they can focus which makes sense. Its easier to maintain concentration when its quiet hence why people go and study in a library.

I urge all of you at future games to do as you have been doing since we moved to the CCS and Shut the hell up because its clearly helping our players. Our next two games are at home and as long as you shut up we will definitely get 6 points and if we do not get 6 points it was obvious that someone made a noise. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Those that go to away games need to 'SHHHHHH' the home fans so they stop singing and the players respond.

Also, going by this logic I can conclude that we weren't unbeaten at home all of last season because of the drum. The drum cost us promotion automatically last season. :cry:

SILENCE IS THE ANSWER PEOPLE! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FACT: Our Players Perform Better When Its Quiet

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Someone needs to SHHHHH you up you frank sidebottom headed clown

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:04 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Someone needs to SHHHHH you up you frank sidebottom headed clown

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:17 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:Someone needs to SHHHHH you up you frank sidebottom headed clown

i got an urge to get my felt pens out and colour that picture in :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:19 pm

ninianblue wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:

:lol: not your crayons then! ;)

Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:28 pm

ninianblue wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:

Those were the days when life was easy. :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:21 pm

Totally exaggerating our home support, the atmosphere at the CCS has been decent so far this season.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:40 pm

JonCCFC wrote:Totally exaggerating our home support, the atmosphere at the CCS has been decent so far this season.

Leeds was one of the best on our new stadium

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:54 pm

our home support has been decent this year imo