Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you believe in MM, can he take us up with his set ups and team he has???

You may select 1 option

View results

Malky - Can he take us up POLL

Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:45 pm

Do you believe in MM, can he take us up with his set ups and team he has to pick from this season ???
:ayatollah:

Re: Malky - Can he take us up POLL

Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:53 pm

im still undecided with him to be honest im not sure why

Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:53 pm

nicky evans wrote:im still undecided with him to be honest im not sure why

Some people feel that way :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:17 pm

50/50 so far hmmm :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:29 pm

As long as the CCS stays a fortress, yes he can. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:35 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:As long as the CCS stays a fortress, yes he can. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fortress you say its more like a mortuary in the ccs on a match day :shock:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:52 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:As long as the CCS stays a fortress, yes he can. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fortress you say its more like a mortuary in the ccs on a match day :shock:

I meant results wise buddy. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:55 pm

Problem is we have very fickle fans. If u did this last week the result of the poll would have been massively different.

At this stage of the season one result won't define us.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Yes from me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:33 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Do you believe in MM, can he take us up with his set ups and team he has to pick from this season ???

what,s your view?

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:37 pm

jtc wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Do you believe in MM, can he take us up with his set ups and team he has to pick from this season ???

what,s your view?

No i voted because hes not got what it takes even if we had messi on the field he wouldnt use him to his strengths :(

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:48 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
jtc wrote:

what,s your view?

No i voted because hes not got what it takes even if we had messi on the field he wouldnt use him to his strengths :(

did great last year with a limited squad.might not know what to do with all these new flair players.mcliesh was like that.got hleb in then got the centre backs to launch it to a lone front man :shock: hleb reckoned his neck was wrecked after a season down blues :lol: i ,v got a feeling he won,t be able to do it .play offs i think then it,s anybodies.mcliesh would play messi wide right and tell him to cover the full back and launch it up to ziggy

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:33 am

This may come as a bit of a shock to you JBCCFC1927 ...you will not achieve promotion just by winning your home games,need a bit more than that buddy

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:36 am

angelis49 wrote:This may come as a bit of a shock to you JBCCFC1927 ...you will not achieve promotion just by winning your home games,need a bit more than that buddy

Very true. I've voted no.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:44 am

I think he can, and realistically, who else is there that can come in and do better? I dont see many managers free at the moment, and without being stupid those in a job arent going to come in either unless they are doing worse than us.

Id love Warnock but hes not going anywhere. Possibly Karl Robinson at MK, but hes a gamble and could easily take us backwards, definitely not certain to make us better.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:28 am

I wouldnt mind Warnock here too, Wanted him last season

Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:26 pm

Have my doubts, but Malky deserves the rest of this season, at least. Probably next season too. It's his team now. Really hope that Malky is the man to get us promotion. Besides, we have waited half a century. Not as if a year or two will make any difference.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:25 pm

Voted a resounding yes :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:17 pm

Yes for me :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:28 pm

70% yes
30% no
Intresting :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:30 pm

yes i believe ... but these injuries need to stop though :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:15 pm

he doing good job this league allways rollercoaster its going be ups and downs aslong we win our home games and try nick few away games we be up there

Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:42 am

cityinmyblood wrote:he doing good job this league allways rollercoaster its going be ups and downs aslong we win our home games and try nick few away games we be up there

Lets hope so becacause come near may and we are not up there i can only see one outcome if we are not.

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:49 pm

70% yes
30% no

So MM is taking us up then :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:01 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:50/50 so far hmmm :ayatollah:

this