Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NICKOLA ZIGIC

Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:32 pm

OK guys, do not shoot the messenger as he is not well.......but my Mrs works in Cardiff and is 99% sure that she saw Zigic coming out of a upmarket estage agent today.

She is pretty good with her footballers (no rude comments please) and she assures me she had not been to the pub!!

I know Zigic is out of favour at the moment and he might be a good loan signing for us ....if she was right!!

Just thought I would pass on this "sighting"

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Re: NICKOLA ZIGIC

Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:36 pm

He's on like 50k a week at Brum :shock:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:43 pm

Aramore wrote:He's on like 50k a week at Brum :shock:

And he's shit...

Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:45 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:

And he's shit...

Correct..... ;)

Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:00 pm

Would rather Leo or Basil Stevens how ever old they are now?

Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:04 pm

and the rest :shock: :shock:
im sure jtc said hes on 65k

Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Nikola Tesla could do a job here.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:12 pm

It could have been Jon Parkin with a wig

Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:18 pm

This link is from a few weeks ago -

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ee-1289169

Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:20 pm

If it was real I'd be livid, couldn't stand having a lanky c**t getting massive hoofballs to him, Turner would have a field day hoofing it up but Smith, Noone and Bellamy's crossing would be useless

Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Hope not him and his agent sound like a right pair of mercenries :o :o :o

Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:51 pm

Hopefully :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha.

:headbang:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:53 pm

englishbluebird wrote:

a mere 55k pw i heard :lol: great lad.if he does come and you give him time he will do you a great job.don,t forget he played in la liga.you don,t play there if you,re crap.on the bench atm :? i love him but lee clark does,nt seem to.scored in the first two games.was a late sub in the first.lot better footballer than given credit for.believe it or not he isn,t that good in the air

Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:56 pm

jtc wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:

a mere 55k pw i heard :lol: great lad.if he does come and you give him time he will do you a great job.don,t forget he played in la liga.you don,t play there if you,re crap.on the bench atm :? i love him but lee clark does,nt seem to.scored in the first two games.was a late sub in the first.lot better footballer than given credit for.believe it or not he isn,t that good in the air

How can Lee "hoofball" Clark not like a 6 ft 7 center forward :shock:

Especially as he's earned you a few pints on his own.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:04 pm

The guy is an absolute carthorse. Would much rather Rudy get an opportunity to develop.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Aramore wrote:
jtc wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:

i,m with you mate.no idea.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:16 pm

12thMan wrote:The guy is an absolute carthorse. Would much rather Rudy get an opportunity to develop.

a carthorse who has played in decent la liga sides.mcliesh introdouced him to the diagonal ball.confused the poor lad at first.always be a hero to me.knocked the villa out the carling cup then scored in the final and caused mass panic in the arsenal ranks for our winner.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:17 pm

jtc wrote:
Aramore wrote:
jtc wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:

I can only guess he's trying to freeze him out to get him off the wage bill.

i don't think Brum have enough good players to get away with that though. Especially on current form.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Aramore wrote:
jtc wrote:
Aramore wrote:
jtc wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:

i don't think Brum have enough good players to get away with that though. Especially on current form.

they have been trying to offload him all summer.zig played pre-season.was going on loan to spain but it never happened.i,d play him .the squad we have is nearly the same as last year.we should be a top 6 team with it.lee clarks tactics leave a lot to be desired.they are not fit enough either.the only race darren ambrose would win is one to the pantry :D shocking on sat

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:35 pm

jtc wrote:
Aramore wrote:
jtc wrote:
Aramore wrote:
jtc wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:"Aramore"He's on like 50k a week at Brum :shock:

they have been trying to offload him all summer.zig played pre-season.was going on loan to spain but it never happened.i,d play him .the squad we have is nearly the same as last year.we should be a top 6 team with it.lee clarks tactics leave a lot to be desired.they are not fit enough either.the only race darren ambrose would win is one to the pantry :D shocking on sat

Still don't see you as anything more than mid table sorry, and that 5-0 home defeat against Barnsley of all clubs didn't exactly do you any favours either :D

You may have only lost one or two players but the replacements leave a lot to be desired and replacing Hughton with Clar was a shocker :D

You also forget, while your squad is pretty similar to last season the rest of the top 6 teams have improved ours.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:54 pm

jtc wrote:
12thMan wrote:The guy is an absolute carthorse. Would much rather Rudy get an opportunity to develop.

a carthorse who has played in decent la liga sides.mcliesh introdouced him to the diagonal ball.confused the poor lad at first.always be a hero to me.knocked the villa out the carling cup then scored in the final and caused mass panic in the arsenal ranks for our winner.

:lol:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:09 pm

hes f*cking shit!

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Good player, anyone that says different is just a sheep.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:16 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Good player, anyone that says different is just a sheep.

bollocks, he was the worst player on the field for brum last yr against us at the ccs.

18 goals over 2 and a bit season is hardly worth paying 60k a week for. only suited to 1 style of play.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... am-1228464

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:18 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Good player, anyone that says different is just a sheep.

bollocks, he was the worst player on the field for brum last yr against us at the ccs.

18 goals over 2 and a bit season is hardly worth paying 60k a week for. only suited to 1 style of play.

What style of play is that? Hoofball? As numerous others who have seen him in depth have said, hoofball/long balls do not suit him - proper football does. Something he never got to enjoy in Birmingham. So no, not bollocks. Unless you're just calling yourself one.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:30 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

What style of play is that? Hoofball? As numerous others who have seen him in depth have said, hoofball/long balls do not suit him - proper football does. Something he never got to enjoy in Birmingham. So no, not bollocks. Unless you're just calling yourself one.

does this sound like a 65k a week striker??

Even then Nikola Zigic was unable to direct his header from Marlon King's centre on target, and should have scored.

Birmingham saw little of their opponents' penalty area throughout the first half and Zigic wasted several chances just before the break.
Chris Burke delivered a corner from the right, and the tall Serbian should have done better than nod way over from 10 yards out.
Moments after the interval, Zigic had an even more gilt-edged opportunity to put the Blues ahead.
Seizing on a fortunate bounce, the striker galloped into the area and had all the time in the world to beat the keeper and slot in the goal, But bizarrely Zigic decided to centre for the double marked king and his pass went out for home throw in.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:39 pm

White version of Big Kev. Shit.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:43 pm

if they get firing right then i stand by top 6.pkayers are not fit enough.something isn,t right.clark was a free hit.no compo involved.a lot would be happy to see him go now.we made barnsley look like barca.tbf barnsley footballed us to death last season at stans in a 1.1 draw.most of those players are good enough.clark signed a load of over 30,s .they look shot to me.next few weeks will be defining for lee clark.ok sat was crap.it,s one game.if brighton do us without a fight and then you lot stuff us then barring the fact we maybe cannot afford to sack him he would be a dead man walking.let,s be honest if we get tookover and there is interest then he,d be out anyway

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:White version of Big Kev. Shit.

:lol: when he first arrived i said to the lad behind me who had seen him pre season is he a serb peter croach?more like a white kevin francis :lol: zig can play.always gets an injury when he seens to be getting going though

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:51 pm

jtc wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:White version of Big Kev. Shit.

:lol: when he first arrived i said to the lad behind me who had seen him pre season is he a serb peter croach?more like a white kevin francis :lol: zig can play.always gets an injury when he seens to be getting going though

I rember when we played up at stockport one year and big kev flattened our centre half right in front of the away end so was getiing a load of abuse from us and about 10 lads made it over the wall to have a go at him. They soon changed their mind when they got a bit closer :lol:

"After you sir" "No after you" :lol: