Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BLACKBURN AWAY: Moved to Friday

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:18 am

BLACKBURN GAME MOVED FOR SKY

Cardiff City's visit to Blackburn Rovers will now take place on Friday 7th December at Ewood Park (kick-off 7.45pm).

The fixture was originally set to be played the following day at 3pm, but has been moved so as to be broadcast live on Sky Sports.

Ticket information for this fixture will be published in due course. Please make the change to your fixture diaries.

Re: BLACKBURN AWAY: Moved to Friday

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:23 am

Not happy

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:24 am

Cardiff_Davies wrote:Not happy

Me neither, no thought for the fans yet again

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:24 am

Had planned to go to this game, but will have to stay at home and watch it on Sky now! :x

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:27 am

Not happy with that :evil: :evil:

He who pays the piper names the tune hasn't been so apt :twisted:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:28 am

on the way to palace saturday we planned a trip up to this game leaving on the friday morning staying in blackpool and then go to the game on the saturday and come straight back.
looks like that has fucked that idea :evil:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:35 am

saddam wrote:on the way to palace saturday we planned a trip up to this game leaving on the friday morning staying in blackpool and then go to the game on the saturday and come straight back.

We still doing Blackpool away weekend mind :D :D :ayatollah: ...well hope so, has I gave you a fifty deposit :shock: :lol: :D

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:40 am

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:on the way to palace saturday we planned a trip up to this game leaving on the friday morning staying in blackpool and then go to the game on the saturday and come straight back.

We still doing Blackpool away weekend mind :D :D :ayatollah: ...well hope so, has I gave you a fifty deposit :shock: :lol: :D

a fifty :shock: :lol: i wouldn't take a fifty of you for obvious reasons ;)
yes mate still doing the weekender, we only thought of the Blackburn game on saturday as it coincided with 2 b.days from the bus. we was gonna use it as a warm up for the weekender :lol:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:43 am

Could've been one of the best away games this season, now they've f***ed it up, we'll be lucky to get 500 up there.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Me and the gf was going go to this aswell. Really looking forward to a new ground aswell. They done the same for bolton this season aswell, i no its still on a saturday but no its on sky will do charton on the tuesday instead but even so no thoughts for fans these days

Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:08 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:Me and the gf was going go to this aswell. Really looking forward to a new ground aswell. They done the same for bolton this season aswell, i no its still on a saturday but no its on sky will do charton on the tuesday instead but even so no thoughts for fans these days

We're the last people to be considered - if they consider us at all, that is.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:16 pm

Livid with this. Got no days left in work so was travelling up Sat am with a few of us and staying overnight.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:31 pm

Pissed Right Off, me the Mrs and Kids were going to this as brother in law lives in Preston!! Can't take a half day, so cheers Sky!! Oh well have to be Bolton away instead or is that a Friday or Monday or Tuesday??!!!

Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:40 pm

bolton 5 20 on a satuday on sky aswell

Blackburn game rearranged

Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:48 pm

http://www.eatsleepsport.com/cardiff-ci ... GByaI2PWPQ

Blackburn's npower Championship clash with Cardiff at Ewood Park has been rearranged to take place on Friday, December 7.
The game had originally been scheduled to be played the following day, but has been moved to be broadcast live on Sky Sports, with kick-off at 7.45pm.

It will be the first meeting between the two sides at Ewood Park since Rovers' 3-2 FA Cup third-round replay victory in January 2005.
:ayatollah:

Re: Blackburn game rearranged

Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:51 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=93297 :ayatollah:

Re: Blackburn game rearranged

Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:59 pm

:oops: Honestly scrolled down and didn't see it, my bad

Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Wankers mate :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:42 pm

BOWMAN wrote:

i know mate i'm devastated,it was supposed to be our warm up 1 nighter to prepare us for the 2 nighter in january.
we will have to arrange an all dayer now in dec to get us all ready. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Sky in my opinion ruins football for the fan who actually attends games and is also the problem for all these ridiculous players wages.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:03 pm

saddam wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:

i know mate i'm devastated,it was supposed to be our warm up 1 nighter to prepare us for the 2 nighter in january.
we will have to arrange an all dayer now in dec to get us all ready. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Up for that mate, When is our christmas do planned :?: :?:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:06 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
saddam wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:

that word is banned it depresses me :o i dont mind sorting a December pissup though :lol:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:11 pm

saddam wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:
saddam wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:

that word is banned it depresses me :o i dont mind sorting a December pissup though :lol:

Saturday the 15th December then Darren :?: :?:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:15 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
saddam wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:
saddam wrote:
BOWMAN wrote:

Saturday the 15th December then Darren :?: :?:

peterborough at home is hardly a glamour tie so i suppose having something else to look forward on that date will spice it up a bit :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:25 pm

Sorry Mr Davies didn't read your thread all the way through!! Bolton away it is then as it least it is still on Saturday and will stay with the brother in law. Still would have rather done Blackburn!!

Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:23 pm

Go down Friday go on the piss. Stay cheap hotel if you book now. come back Saturday job done great day night. Newcastle away last time we played was an awsome trip and that was a Friday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Still debating this one.. but having a day off College on a friday is a strong point for me to go! :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:53 pm

dont worry mate every1 misses pieces of txt lol. these 2 were in my diary the.min fixtures come out bloody typical. only good thing about it is that u dnt miss a kick still. but as u said still rather b there

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Hi mate Swans fan here in peace your brother-in-law is not Youssef by any chance.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:23 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Go down Friday go on the piss. Stay cheap hotel if you book now. come back Saturday job done great day night. Newcastle away last time we played was an awsome trip and that was a Friday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This!