Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

You can all do one now I'm a millionaire!

Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:58 am

Right then people. Now I'm about to become a millionaire I'm going all big time charlie!! See this email I had below....

------------------
Hello,

I am a dying woman who has decided to donate my estates and Sum of 20million pounds to you. You will claim legally for charitable purpose and good work of the Lord

I am 59 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago, kindly get back to me if willing to accept my benevolence to you.
So I can have my lawyer immediately transfer all ownership title to you.

Certainly I never met with you but my mind instincts me to do this.

I hope you act sincerely.

Thank you and God bless you.

Mrs. Lady Morgan
ladymrgan@globomail.com

:lol: :lol:

Re: You can all do one now I'm a millionaire!

Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:03 pm

You'll be voting Tory any day now!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:16 pm

I like the email address :D :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:41 pm

You can have her money Berwyn, but ask her what size shoes she wears coz my missus is spending a fortune on them, and just wondered whether or not I could have her shoe collection.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:45 pm

BigGwynram wrote:You can have her money Berwyn, but ask her what size shoes she wears coz my missus is spending a fortune on them, and just wondered whether or not I could have her shoe collection.

Ha ha. I was thinking of putting a reply together when I get the chance. We did it before a long time ago and managed to keep them going for months before they realised it was a wind up. We had them sending us photos and everything. They even got threatening at one point. :lol: