Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the team have a week to reflect,so its upto them

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:07 am

and they have got to want it,there is no room in this league for a team that need to switch on,they need to give 100% every game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: the team have a week to reflect,so its upto them

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:22 am

The same for every other league.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:33 am

Karl wrote:The same for every other league.

im not bothered about any other league....just this one

Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:42 pm

The manager needs to reflect also,these next few games could be more critical for him staying in a job,than he may well think

Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:44 pm

angelis49 wrote:The manager needs to reflect also,these next few games could be more critical for him staying in a job,than he may well think

I'm sure you'll be very disappointed if we win those games.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:12 pm

angelis49 wrote:The manager needs to reflect also,these next few games could be more critical for him staying in a job,than he may well think

Very good point

Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:38 pm

I do hope my dear Nedd you are not accusing me of wanting to see City lose,because if you are i will demand satisfaction,and i don't mean in the bedroom either..................joking aside as much as i believe Mackay is not up to the job,nothing would give me more satisfaction than City winning every game

Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:32 pm

angelis49 wrote:I do hope my dear Nedd you are not accusing me of wanting to see City lose,because if you are i will demand satisfaction,and i don't mean in the bedroom either..................joking aside as much as i believe Mackay is not up to the job,nothing would give me more satisfaction than City winning every game

Let's wait until next Wednesday morning (3rd Oct) and we can mock each other accordingly then.

:lol: