Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BOTHROYD! Im 100%!!!!

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:48 am

In agreement with you on this one! ;)
it's not his fault the rest of the team ar'nt good enough at the moment but we are in a hanging period and In Dave Jones I Trust! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football ... -1-4955096

Re: BOTHROYD! Im 100%!!!!

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:49 am

what are Sheffield Wednesdays expectations this season?

i dont just mean you personally, but the general consensus amongst your fans? is mid table good enough? or are you aiming a little higher.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:49 am

Cool.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:51 am

I wish this idiots in the media would stop reporting on twitter every single day. Shit journalism at its shittest.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:56 am

paulh_85 wrote:what are Sheffield Wednesdays expectations this season?

i dont just mean you personally, but the general consensus amongst your fans? is mid table good enough? or are you aiming a little higher.

Mid table would suit me,and allow DJ to get rid of the players what ar'nt good enough! Then a playoff place next season! ;)

Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:04 pm

sam salim wrote:In agreement with you on this one! ;)
it's not his fault the rest of the team ar'nt good enough at the moment but we are in a hanging period and In Dave Jones I Trust! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football ... -1-4955096

If he calls his critics "buffoons" then the transformation is complete!

:lol:

He needs to stay on his feet more and play the quality football we know he's capable of. Good luck to the Owls and I'm hoping they're in the reckoning either this season or next.

:thumbup:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:03 pm

sam salim wrote:

Mid table would suit me,and allow DJ to get rid of the players what ar'nt good enough! Then a playoff place next season! ;)

It seems DJ has brought in the players that are not good enough
he pretty much walked into a team that was too good for league one

Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:48 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
sam salim wrote:

It seems DJ has brought in the players that are not good enough
he pretty much walked into a team that was too good for league one

We would have been relegated by christmas with the team we went up with.If Ched Evans was'nt banged up we might still have been a league one team! Dave Jones got us up Megson would'nt have! How can people say any different when you watch a totally different team!

Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Bothroyd ain't your answer Sam. If he woke up one morning with the right attitude he would be the best player in this league bar none. But what you have is a prima Donna who is stuck up his own arsehole. You have better players than that.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:28 pm

Their expectationsthis season, are too finish above peterborough,

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:48 pm

sam salim wrote:
We would have been relegated by christmas with the team we went up with.If Ched Evans was'nt banged up we might still have been a league one team! Dave Jones got us up Megson would'nt have! How can people say any different when you watch a totally different team!

WELL SAID THAT MAN!!!!

Its utterly embarrasing the anti-DJs on here have all of sudden become Wednesday experts this year :roll:

The man has been gone 18 months ffs yet they still cannot leave him alone :roll:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:56 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
sam salim wrote:

WELL SAID THAT MAN!!!!

Its utterly embarrasing the anti-DJs on here have all of sudden become Wednesday experts this year :roll:

The man has been gone 18 months ffs yet they still cannot leave him alone :roll:

What is it with those Polotelli's in this part of the world :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
sam salim wrote:

WELL SAID THAT MAN!!!!

I agree.

He will show his class for Wednesday no doubt at all.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:57 pm

wish the bitterness towards jones and ex city players would stop ffs! done did a brilliant job and yes it ended in heartbreak but where were we before him? short fuckin memories people have got! also goes towards bothroyd who arguably one the best talent players we have ever had yet he gets slated left right and centre!!! whatever he does now is nothing to do with us!

Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:23 pm

well jones continues his bitter rants and digs towards cardiff in the media
very good manager no doubt about that and I backed him 100% when in charge,he did very well and we witnessed some exciting attacking football but his attitude stinks so hell get no sympathy or support from me

as for bothroyd hes quick enough to join in with the "stand up if you hate cardiff" chants at QPR ,

Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:25 pm

citybluechris wrote:wish the bitterness towards jones and ex city players would stop ffs! done did a brilliant job and yes it ended in heartbreak but where were we before him? short fuckin memories people have got! also goes towards bothroyd who arguably one the best talent players we have ever had yet he gets slated left right and centre!!! whatever he does now is nothing to do with us!

when theres threads on a cardiff city forum about him then people on here are going to discuss him
everyone is entitled to their opinion on here surely :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

a good friend of mine who sadly passed away was a sheff wed season ticket holder,so ill always have a soft spot for them

Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:34 pm

bothroyd for england :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:15 am

Shame he didnt have that attitude after his England cap when he played for us "BOTHROYD! Im 100%!!!!" :D