Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

iPhone 4 charging issue .

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:00 am

My iphone4 is playing up whilst charging(or not charging I should say)
It's gotta power sleeve which is also experiencing issues in charging.

I thought it could've been from overcharging but I have been told that apple product have a safety feature on their products that prevents this from happening.
I know Merlin has offered to replace batteries on iPhones with better Longer lasting ones and I am going to take him up on that offer,but I want to rule out any other causes or possibilities of the problem first .

Any one had similar problems?

Advice?

Re: iPhone 4 charging issue .

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:12 am

What is a power sleeve?

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:17 am

What are these issues you're talking about?

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:37 am

Power sleeve is a portable device that hold a full charge, so you plug it in when your out and about and it will recharge your phone.

Issues are I'm plugging in charger and connecting it to my iPhone and its not charging.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:43 am

aj1927 wrote:Power sleeve is a portable device that hold a full charge, so you plug it in when your out and about and it will recharge your phone.

Issues are I'm plugging in charger and connecting it to my iPhone and its not charging.

Have you tried another charger?

Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:46 am

Sounds like your battery is dead. Book an appointment in the Genius Bar in the apple store. They'll probably just tell you to reformat it. Tell them you've done it and demand a fix.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Plugged iPad and iPod in with charger I'm using and none worked.
So I got a new charger and its working.

Power sleeve is still naffed though.