Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky had his tactics SPOT ON yesterday

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:32 pm

Showed that when we went 2-0 up, god knows what happened in the second half though, everyone just fell asleep and thought the game was won.

Don't you worry Malky will be drumming it into them, they all switched off and they shouldn't have. If they never had those two penalties we would have won, they scored one goal from open play and even that was practically an own goal from Connolly. Yes both the penalties were penalties, the one with Helguson could have been avoided though. A case of strikers defending, doesn't work.

Onwards and upwards, this is the year I can feel it! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Malky had his tactics SPOT ON yesterday

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:48 pm

THE CARDIFF LAD wrote:Showed that when we went 2-0 up, god knows what happened in the second half though, everyone just fell asleep and thought the game was won.

Don't you worry Malky will be drumming it into them, they all switched off and they shouldn't have. If they never had those two penalties we would have won, they scored one goal from open play and even that was practically an own goal from Connolly. Yes both the penalties were penalties, the one with Helguson could have been avoided though. A case of strikers defending, doesn't work.

Onwards and upwards, this is the year I can feel it! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What you should ask yourself is why did we only have TWO shots on target in a game vs a relegation bound side, which both of them only come are way from deflections or mistakes by the other team and fell to our players to score from, or ask yourself why the hell was HH sitting 5yards inside the the edge of are box to start with aint he the only one upfront :shock: , I fail to see what he got rite at all :roll:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Completely disagree. His tactics were negative, we took the lead due to poor defending from Palace, I'm sure our first was our first on target, we were already having defensive lapses in concentration.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Obviously not we lost Chief !!

Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:14 am

how can you say the tactics were right because we went 2-0 up?

by all accounts the goals were against the run of play.