Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i was at palace yesterday couldnt belive

Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:33 pm

two nil up doing allright all we at to do is step the pace up and get on top early doors what do we do we just fell apart city do my head in at times .but then again why should they change a habit of a lifetime .roll on next saturday blackpool :ayatollah:

Re: i was at palace yesterday couldnt belive

Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:10 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:two nil up doing allright all we at to do is step the pace up and get on top early doors what do we do we just fell apart city do my head in at times .but then again why should they change a habit of a lifetime .roll on next saturday blackpool :ayatollah:

Shame about the 2nd half of the match but it was a great day out. I was with Barry and Keith at Victoria when we spotted you and your mates. Never easy watching the City!

:thumbup:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:18 pm

Not a good second half that's for sure.
Hope it's the kick up the arse we need for Blackpool at home on Saturday.
We have a good record at home this season and we need to maintain it.
With Brum to follow, the last thing we want is to start wobbling at the CCS. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:48 pm

I never felt happy with our performance at half time but we pinched 2 cheeky goals and had the chance to make it 3.
It was plain to see what Malky watched first half was something like Spain because he had no plan to change it.