Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

3 points off the top!!

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:20 pm

And Swansea Tewn dropping like a fekin stone………..good wknd I'd say :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: we'll get stronger and they will be found out each week……..oh and Swansea Tewn only had 20,000??????……was that a mis-print??…….tw@ts. :lol:

Re: 3 points off the top!!

Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:24 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:And Swansea Tewn dropping like a fekin stone………..good wknd I'd say :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: we'll get stronger and they will be found out each week……..oh and Swansea Tewn only had 20,000??????……was that a mis-print??…….tw@ts. :lol:

Yeah there was one to many noughts at the end of that figure :lol:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:29 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship/table

Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:52 am

SEVEN GAMES IN!!!

Very early days. I dont believe we have the right strikers for a 4-5-1, but Malky will
suss out his best formation I think. All clubs drop points at the early stages as they
are finding their feet with new players. Its no coincidence Brighton, with pretty much
the same squad, are top.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:12 am

correct me if im wrong but we've had 3 fantastic win,s but only wen both maynard and bellamy contributed ,

without them we've looked like a poor mans west brom

Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:52 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:And Swansea Tewn dropping like a fekin stone………..good wknd I'd say :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: we'll get stronger and they will be found out each week……..oh and Swansea Tewn only had 20,000??????……was that a mis-print??…….tw@ts. :lol:

Why did you lie about Newbury races ?

Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:17 pm

waddle wrote:

you still banging on about that non-event :roll: :roll:

Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:58 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
waddle wrote:

you still banging on about that non-event :roll: :roll:

i am well aware it was a non-event but blazing bullshit was there apparently and saw something very different which turned out to be a pack of shite and every time he's asked why he lied he logs out and never answers the question , but i'll keep on asking because it amuses me if that's ok with you ;)