Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Aaron Ramsey today

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Fantastic performance, seemed to suddenly have an extra burst of pace to ghost past players, used the ball well and looked a creative threat. That's the Ramsey we are all used to and hopefully he will keep up that level performance for club and country.

Re: Aaron Ramsey today

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:02 pm

He did have a good game, looking like he did before his injury now he has his match sharpness back :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:02 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Fantastic performance, seemed to suddenly have an extra burst of pace to ghost past players, used the ball well and looked a creative threat. That's the Ramsey we are all used to and hopefully he will keep up that level performance for club and country.

I agree and considering he was playing out of position for most of the game makes his performance even better. His pass in the first half for Gervinho was the pass of the day, absolutely sublime.

Still the best Welsh midfield player even if Brenda paid £15m for the tippy tappy guy.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:16 pm

Had an excellent game shame that got that muppet up front Gervinho. Looked much better than the last few Wales performance and maybe that has something to say bout Coleman :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Didnt even realise he was playing.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Didnt even realise he was playing.

You serious? Did you watch the game? Arsenal were the better team and controlled the majority of the game because of Ramsey and Cazorla. The Man City midfield were second best and Ramsey was quality today imo.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

You serious? Did you watch the game? Arsenal were the better team and controlled the majority of the game because of Ramsey and Cazorla. The Man City midfield were second best and Ramsey was quality today imo.

Yes i was watching that on tv and the spurs game on the laptop and barely noticed Ramsey.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:54 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Yes i was watching that on tv and the spurs game on the laptop and barepy noticed Ramsey.

I watched the whole game and Ramsey looked a lot better than he previously has and I was very encouraged by his performance. Perhaps you missed bits because you was watching the Spurs game at the same time. Ramsey definitely looked a lot sharper and better on the ball imo anyway.

Didn't see the Spurs game but surely Sparky must be on the brink of the sack already. 2 points from 5 games with the amount of money he has spent is not good enough. Unlike the majority, I have never rated Sparky as a manager, even though he gave Wales their best performing qualifying campaign in recent times, he still blew it when it really mattered. He's never really done anything as a manager apart from having one decent season with Blackburn, and that was partially because he had Savage with him who I believe helped get the rest of the players to play for him.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Yes i was watching that on tv and the spurs game on the laptop and barely noticed Ramsey.

obviously you wasnt paying much attention then! as he did have very good game! rvp was invisible most game or didnt you notice him?? :D

Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:00 pm

Ramsey was MOM in my opinion.What a shame he had to try and second guess what the hapless Gervinho was trying to do as a lot of his good work was wasted by having no idea where to go next to get the ball back.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:51 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Fantastic performance, seemed to suddenly have an extra burst of pace to ghost past players, used the ball well and looked a creative threat. That's the Ramsey we are all used to and hopefully he will keep up that level performance for club and country.

Good to hear he's performing well again, apparently he wasn't his best last season.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:52 pm

Played very well.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:23 pm

ignore Mario Polotelli he hasnt got the slightest clue
how can you didnt even know one of the best players on the pitch wasnt playing?