Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Etien Velikonja

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:34 am

Why isn't Etien Velikonja getting any game time, He's a £1m plus player i thought he would get more of a chance...

Re: Etien Velikonja

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:37 am

Dont know what Malky is thinking, Etien should be a starter now aswell as Kim.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:46 am

Probably doesnt speak english that great. Not used to the league yet. Both him and kim need to watch a few games, train hard and get used to the style. Malky knows what he is doing. They will get in the team, maybe after xmas or more next season for Etien. And Kimbo just needs to get used to the pace, language and strengh yet.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:12 pm

malky may not rate them now hes seen them in training ...to quote malky ..i pick the team on what i see in training and in games ...so they must be very poor trainers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:20 pm

I'm annoyed as well on how he isn't starting, he's got pace and chases the ball down well, against Bristol City he couldn't really do anything but Brighton he played well in the time he had, very annoyed how we have a no pace striker up front, Velikonja doesn't even have bad English, I'm sure he knows the basics.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:33 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:I'm annoyed as well on how he isn't starting, he's got pace and chases the ball down well, against Bristol City he couldn't really do anything but Brighton he played well in the time he had, very annoyed how we have a no pace striker up front, Velikonja doesn't even have bad English, I'm sure he knows the basics.

I agree.. I think he can be a good replacement for Maynard..If given a chance :ayatollah: :ayatollah: