Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky has all the signs of MOANS II

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:33 am

As long as I've got a hole in my arese I won't understand 4-5-1 when the 1 is nearing pension age!

Every man and his sheep can see we play better with 4-4-2

Best bench for 20 years and Malky forgets they are there.

I hope he realises quickly it's better to see you've made mistakes and rectify them than keep stubborn and think doing it your way will work.

I still think our defence is probably not as good as some on here think, plenty of options in midfield and up front (well we have them but they don't seem to be used!). We spent 4 seasons watching MOANS teams try and defend for 60 minutes after taking the lead - it doesn't work.

So if any loans are needed, it's to get the defence sorted!

Re: Malky has all the signs of MOANS II

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:41 am

Show me a team who dont sit back when 2-0 up in fifteen mins.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:43 am

CraigCCFC wrote:Show me a team who dont sit back when 2-0 up in fifteen mins.

Those that keep winning!

Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:56 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Show me a team who dont sit back when 2-0 up in fifteen mins.

fair enough! but system wasnt working, who was better team in 1st half?? (palace) so 451 wasnt working, goals came not because we played 451 just took opertunities, palace new they were better team so proved second half but what did malkie do about it?? thats the problem, after all we had 6 shots all game!! what does that tell you??? especially with the attacking players we have. think this is why people bit pissed off with result, could see wasnt working but did not change until loseing far to late then.