Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Call yourselves fans

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:10 am

Look at you Taffies calling for your managers head after 7 games and you lot are in the top 6, shame on you Taffies, you Taffies should stick to your Rugby. :lol:

Re: Call yourselves fans

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:14 am

Did you just discover the word 'Taffies' and it's your word of the day?

Although I agree, a fair amount of our fans haven't got a back bone or testicle between them.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:16 am

I am not calling for our managers head, I am fully backing Malky and honestly believe in him, great manager, still learning, passionate and is not stubborn, will change things and we are going up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:36 am

Forever Blue wrote:I am not calling for our managers head, I am fully backing Malky and honestly believe in him, great manager, still learning, passionate and is not stubborn, will change things and we are going up. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Oh there is definately a stubborn streak in him!!!!!

And yes he's learning, but as long as he learns by his or his staff mistakes, then that's fine with me, it'll all turn out fine.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:46 am

You've got enough to worry about at your own club chief.

There is a section of fans at every club who want the manager bulleted as soon as they do a smelly fart never mind lose a game.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:03 am

Shouldn't you be out training your whippet, or your pigeons. Or maybe giving your missus a slap? :o

You flat cap wearing Northern Monkeys :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:45 am

in malky we trust :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:02 pm

LeedsServiceCrew wrote:Look at you Taffies calling for your managers head after 7 games and you lot are in the top 6, shame on you Taffies, you Taffies should stick to your Rugby. :lol:

"Taffies" eh - how offensive can you get? Cut me to the bone that one :roll:

Seem to remember you're from the Llynfi Valley? That either makes you a taffy (albeit a mock-northern plastic one) or, if you are indeed a yorkshireman, you've obviously decided to move up in the world.

Are you deluded tw4tws still "champions of europe" btw :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:06 pm

Clearly this Leeds fan is still hurt because of us. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:25 pm

LeedsServiceCrew wrote:Look at you Taffies calling for your managers head after 7 games and you lot are in the top 6, shame on you Taffies, you Taffies should stick to your Rugby. :lol:

2-1 jog on :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:26 pm

GO AWAY

Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:30 pm

The year that Leeds Utd last beat Cardiff City will soon be on trivial pursuit :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:38 pm

shouldnt you be looking at this?

http://www.pigeonracing.org.uk/

Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:01 pm

Rugby is very popular in Leeds.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:31 am

Apart from being a thick yaaaarkshire tw*t though...

He's right. Malky out posts already surfacing.

the only way he'll satisfy the 'superfans' is to win every game

THEN they'll say he's too predictable :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: