Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Craig Noone

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Playing exceptionally well, scores his first goal for the club on Tuesday, must be full of confidence and looking forward to showing what he can do and then.....

Put on the subs bench and given 15 minutes when we were already behind.

Perhaps Malky could let us know why our most potent attacking threat was kept on the bench for 75 minutes.

Is he injured? Was he tired? Or was it a poor decision by a manager who showed his inexperience and naivety today?

Re: Craig Noone

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:59 pm

Why does Malky refuse to play our best players :? :? :?

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:11 pm

He picked up a knock and was with the physios on Thursday when I was there

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:21 pm

CCFC_Lad wrote:He picked up a knock and was with the physios on Thursday when I was there

So far this season we've had the following players with injuries or knocks:-

Bellamy
Noone
Maynard
Turner
Mutch
Rudy
Mason

Anyone I've missed out?

Lots of injuries for such a few games played.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:23 pm

davids wrote:
CCFC_Lad wrote:He picked up a knock and was with the physios on Thursday when I was there

So far this season we've had the following players with injuries or knocks:-

Bellamy Yeah right :lol: :lol: :lol:
Noone
Maynard
Turner
Mutch
Rudy
Mason

Anyone I've missed out?

Lots of injuries for such a few games played.

Noone!!

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:17 am

I really hope malky comes out and says,"he was carrying a slight knock". Avin looked at the starting line up, I ad no confidence!

There is no doubt in my mind, our success stems from the natural width in our side, width we've all cried out for for years!!

I'm hopin malky comes out and says, "Noone was carrying a knock"!

I hope malky refrains from mindless changes, simply to satisfy fringe players game time!!

COWIE-scapegoat!!! Malky ain't played fair! He's thrown him out on the wing, and he's running around like a chicken with no ed. It's simply not his game!

For all u who played centre park, loved to put yr foot in, play it easy, spray a pass etc etc
Try being pushed out on the wing, back to goal, heels being snapped at!! Diff game, alien!
I would like to view him centre park. Yr not 3rd highest assist from midfield in Championship for nothing!!!

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:18 am

Craig had a tight hamstring and it was decided not to risk him for the whole game. FACT!!

I sat next to his mum, step dad and girlfriend who travelled down from Scotland for the game.

Very nice people indeed :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Noone!!

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:19 am

Where did Cowie actually play today? The team selection seemed to suggest centrally, alongside Whittingham and Gunnarsson.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:22 am

I was pondering him carrying a knock in another thread, and if people look at this thread then they will now have the answer.

Some people need to engage their brain before they open their mouth.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:22 am

What a goal by Cowie

I don't see how Noone playing would have stopped us conceding :shock:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:22 pm

davids wrote:Playing exceptionally well, scores his first goal for the club on Tuesday, must be full of confidence and looking forward to showing what he can do and then.....

Perhaps Malky could let us know why our most potent attacking threat was kept on the bench for 75 minutes.

Is he injured? Was he tired? Or was it a poor decision by a manager who showed his inexperience and naivety today?

Yes it was a strange decision especially with Maynard out because Noone and Maynard have vastly improved our play.

Away from home that pace is crucial not only for attack but also knowing someone can run and chase down the opposition.

Let's hope MM learns.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:36 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Where did Cowie actually play today? The team selection seemed to suggest centrally, alongside Whittingham and Gunnarsson.

Centre first half mate and moved to left midfield second half :(

Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:37 pm

AfricanBluebird wrote:
davids wrote:Playing exceptionally well, scores his first goal for the club on Tuesday, must be full of confidence and looking forward to showing what he can do and then.....

Yes it was a strange decision especially with Maynard out because Noone and Maynard have vastly improved our play.

Away from home that pace is crucial not only for attack but also knowing someone can run and chase down the opposition.

Let's hope MM learns.

Can you read?

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:49 pm

Yep I agree ,I some time ask my self do Malky do these things to show he is boss

Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:02 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
AfricanBluebird wrote:

Let's hope MM learns.

Can you read?

Stop being a tw*t, oh wait, a bit late for that.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:14 pm

AfricanBluebird wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
AfricanBluebird wrote:

Let's hope MM learns.

Can you read?

Stop being a tw*t, oh wait, a bit late for that.

What part of 'injured' can't you understand?