Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BARRY CHUCKLE

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:07 am

He says theres posters can vouch for him?

Show yourself.....

Re: BARRY CHUCKLE

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:11 am

Someone is obsessed :roll:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:12 am

Get a room bummers

Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:52 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:Someone is obsessed :roll:

I know milly is not one to throw around wild accusations, so let me be the first to welcome you to the boards!

We are very welcoming to our brethren from the lesbian, gay and bisexual community. :lol:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:14 am

milly44 wrote:Get a room bummers

:lol:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:15 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:Someone is obsessed :roll:

You said posters could vouch for you so come on proof us wrong :thumbup:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:44 am

:roll: ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:08 pm

Porthcawl_Bluebird wrote::roll: ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tired are you butt

Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:35 pm

Lol, I can hear crickets! Shocked no one can vouch for Roath Chuckle, aka Adam Morgan the jack who even the jacks hate. :lol:

Wait for it.. "I have no idea who that is, I'm Really Cardiff's most depressed fan, you're obssessed with me!"

And probably a lot more utter bollocks.
:lol:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:37 pm

another endless series of threads and posts dedicated to him :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:38 pm

englishbluebird wrote:another endless series of threads and posts dedicated to him :roll: :roll: :roll:

...all of 7

Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:39 pm

englishbluebird wrote:another endless series of threads and posts dedicated to him :roll: :roll: :roll:

Why bump it if it irritates you so much roll eyes :roll:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:43 pm

well seeing that this thread has his name in big capital letters we might aswell keep all the tributes,abuse,accusations,flirtations in one place

Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:45 pm

englishbluebird wrote:well seeing that this thread has his name in big capital letters we might aswell keep all the tributes,abuse,accusations,flirtations in one place

agreed.

roath magic, canton magic, whatever he chooses is still a nuisance hijacking threads and continuing with his plunging into more debt at whatever % interest rate...

Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:52 pm

He's going to be banned again for what he said abt the soldiers

Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:05 pm

Damned Yank wrote:He's going to be banned again for what he said abt the soldiers

and rightly so
but its so obvious when he returns under a different name ,yet still most people,good posters aswell,cant just ignore him

Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:06 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:well seeing that this thread has his name in big capital letters we might aswell keep all the tributes,abuse,accusations,flirtations in one place

agreed.

roath magic, canton magic, whatever he chooses is still a nuisance hijacking threads and continuing with his plunging into more debt at whatever % interest rate...

Sorry for caring about the financial state of the football club I support. :roll:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:07 pm

Damned Yank wrote:He's going to be banned again for what he said abt the soldiers

I've not said anything about soldiers? You're just making lies up - my brother is actually in the forces, why would I post shit about that?

Get your facts correct before speaking absolute bile.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:10 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:

I've not said anything about soldiers? You're just making lies up - my brother is actually in the forces, why would I post shit about that?

Get your facts correct before speaking absolute bile.

Thanks, captain ironic :lol: