Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ALAN TATE

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:43 am

Mario Polotelli wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poster boy for the handicap. "You too can play PL with disability if you suck the right c.ock"

Poor old Michael Laudrup. Played at the very highest level all his life and has to watch a pelican try and play football for him.
:lol:

Polo, i watched their game on sky yesterday, he was absolutley shocking, stood watching for evertons second goal and was so much off the pace it was emarrassing, mind you, good for the horrible little sh*t.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:53 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:Wheres that little smackhead Waddle?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Here I am , what do you want fella ?

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:52 am

swansea deserve to go down when their employing this clown, who is not fit for most championship teams.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:05 pm

cityone wrote:

Poster boy for the handicap. "You too can play PL with disability if you suck the right c.ock"

Poor old Michael Laudrup. Played at the very highest level all his life and has to watch a pelican try and play football for him.

Polo, i watched their game on sky yesterday, he was absolutley shocking, stood watching for evertons second goal and was so much off the pace it was emarrassing, mind you, good for the horrible little sh*t.

I caught the highlights and it was xrated. He is totally embarressed at that level. Quality viewing.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:07 pm

waddle wrote:

Some honesty :lol:

Not even you and your rose tinted specs can defend that piece of shit Tate surely?

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:17 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
waddle wrote:

Not even you and your rose tinted specs can defend that piece of shit Tate surely?

The man is a legend , he gives everything when hes playing but unfortunately he's not good enough , keep in mind he's our 4th choice and apparently was on his way to Ipswich before Taylors injury

Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:13 pm

TAIT
TART
tw*t

was never no good at these word games but you get the gist!

Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:19 pm

waddle wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
waddle wrote:

The man is a legend , he gives everything when hes playing but unfortunately he's not good enough , keep in mind he's our 4th choice and apparently was on his way to Ipswich before Taylors injury

:lol: :lol: :lol: .... Legend...

Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:20 pm

It was funny seeing him back in the team immediately thought of the muppets he does look like Beaker for sure. :ayatollah: and his football skills also resemble a muppet :D

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:59 pm

He will always be a legend in this premier city,
Yes hes not the best player thats why he dont make the 1st team.
If we didn't have as many injuries & suspensions he wouldn't have played.
But he wears his heart on his sleeve when called upon,
against a very good Everton team and marking fellainy (spell check)
he was out of his depth, but i predicted a 2nil loss at least yesterday so i'm not devestated
Just enjoying the ride.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:05 pm

colours wrote:He will always be a legend in this premier city,
he was out of his depth, but i predicted a 2nil loss at least yesterday so i'm not devestated
Just enjoying the ride.

sad really he s a so called legend in swansea just for acting his hatred of cardiff city,because its definately nothing to do with his playing ability

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:11 pm

caerblue wrote:
Just enjoying the ride.

sad really he s a so called legend in swansea just for acting his hatred of cardiff city,because its definately nothing to do with his playing ability

A bit like jason perry for you lot then, no Tate is in a different league to perry. :lol: no pun intended

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:14 pm

colours wrote:
caerblue wrote:
Just enjoying the ride.

A bit like jason perry for you lot then, no Tate is in a different league to perry. :lol: no pun intended

tate and swansea city might be in the premier league but lets be honest both havent the quality to stay there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:46 pm

i hope tate dies a slow painful death

Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:48 pm

paulh_85 wrote:i hope tate dies a slow painful death

:thumbup: :ayatollah: