Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Heidar Helguson

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:04 pm

Been said enough but if we want to look a good side we can't start him, I know we don't have Nicky anymore but Etien must be wondering what to do to even get a look in, heck even Kenny Miller would do better than him, I really don't see what Malky sees in him, all we do is lump it to him, I really think we should go into the loan market. Heidar is awful

Re: Heidar Helguson

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:29 am

Don't be stupid, he's not awful. QPR's top scorer last season. Besides, every team in the Championship needs a centre-forward of his type.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:31 am

Good player

Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:24 am

Decent enough off the bench for 20 minutes, but no way should he be starting games.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:34 am

I Bleed Blue wrote:Been said enough but if we want to look a good side we can't start him, I know we don't have Nicky anymore but Etien must be wondering what to do to even get a look in, heck even Kenny Miller would do better than him, I really don't see what Malky sees in him, all we do is lump it to him, I really think we should go into the loan market. Heidar is awful

It's all about the service to him, we are not the best passing side that is why Millar struggled, what is the point as you say in hitting long high balls up to him? MM needs to learn that the players need to be facing the way that they are attacking, not with their backs to goal, Noone being the exception but I'm sure we will coach that out of him.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:07 am

Bluebird For Life wrote:Decent enough off the bench for 20 minutes, but no way should he be starting games.

I agree ...