Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Under Dave Jones..

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Out of all the Anti Daves on here one c**t every week is always quick to point out that the City would have lost every game we win under Dave. "We would have lost that game under that useless shit", has been written all too often.

Well by f**k, Dave WOULD NOT HAVE LOST THAT TODAY. Wake up and smell the f*cking coffee, we have got rid of a top quality manager and believe you me, he will be managing in the Prem again before Malky does.

Over and out, after a few pints in the Crwys, David Davies.

:old:

Re: Under Dave Jones..

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Could have sworn Palace beat Sheffield Wednesday at Selhurst this season :oops:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:09 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:Could have sworn Palace beat Sheffield Wednesday at Selhurst this season :oops:

Could have sworn they were not two goals up with a team full of star studded players with reasonably high transfer fees required after a pathetic and most ridiculous, uncalled for rebrand. Get your head out of the sand, Malkys waiting for the compo from being sacked.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:13 pm

For fucks sake why don't you f**k off and get your hip replacement

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:Could have sworn Palace beat Sheffield Wednesday at Selhurst this season :oops:

Could have sworn they were not two goals up with a team full of star studded players with reasonably high transfer fees required after a pathetic and most ridiculous, uncalled for rebrand. Get your head out of the sand, Malkys waiting for the compo from being sacked.

Hahaha You're right 48, a Dave Jones team wouldn't have scored one!

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:23 pm

I just pray we move on from DJ it's f*cking embarassing on here when everyone goes on about him.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:57 pm

Has a home mentioned Peterborough today :lol:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:06 am

Strange that you say that, you seem to have forgotten the peterborough game. Werent we 4-0 up in that game, and drew?

Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:23 am

Weren't we 4-0 up at Peterborough and they came back to score 4?

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:02 am

chippy909 wrote:Weren't we 4-0 up at Peterborough and they came back to score 4?

Boom :D :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:08 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Out of all the Anti Daves on here one c**t every week is always quick to point out that the City would have lost every game we win under Dave. "We would have lost that game under that useless shit", has been written all too often.

Well by f**k, Dave WOULD NOT HAVE LOST THAT TODAY. Wake up and smell the f*cking coffee, we have got rid of a top quality manager and believe you me, he will be managing in the Prem again before Malky does.

I'm no fan of DJ but I think there is a good point being made here but not this "We would have lost that game under that useless shit",

Two years ago many Cardiff fans thought DJ had assembled the best Cardiff City squad ever albeit that the squad carried a very high number of loan players. This was not his fault as he was asked to put a squad together to challenge for promotion and the "Loan" strategy was accepted by the board.

During that season the team scored more than 1 goal on 19 occasions, winning 17, drawing 1 and losing 1 which resulted on only 5 points being lost for the entire 46 match season. After yesterdays game we have scored more than 1 goal in 5 of our seven games, winning 5 and losing 2 which means we have dropped 6 points with 39 games to go.

That's the disappointing thing about yesterday as in my opinion promotion teams do not lose games where they takea 2 goal lead.

This is something MM must get on top of very quickly but in fairness to him you cannot plan for your players giving away such cheap goals. No manager sends, DJ and MM included, their players out to make such basic mistakes. But I would say the best don't accept it and deal with the culprits quickly.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:24 am

Wake up and smell the f*cking coffee, we have got rid of a top quality manager and believe you me, he will be managing in the Prem again before Malky does.

highly doubt it mate..

jones wasnt here for the love of cardiff, he was here because he was on a high wage, and stayed because of it..... he is a solid manager who will get you to a certain level but i was pleased to see the back of him - very pleased.

as for malky i feel we should be doing better and attacking more - he's spent alot of money and the owners and fans expect a return on that - at the very least an improvement on 6th, and ideally automatic promotion.

'top quality manager' then why did jones have his next job in league 1?

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:38 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Out of all the Anti Daves on here one c**t every week is always quick to point out that the City would have lost every game we win under Dave. "We would have lost that game under that useless shit", has been written all too often.

dave jones was great for cardiff city but his time was up! ... he should have gone in january 2011. a new manager then would have taken that team up!

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:07 pm

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index. ... pointment/ ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:23 pm

As much as i didnt like DJ atleast he played attacking flowing football, ive never been so bored in many of years of watching us than now with the defensive hoofball we play so much since MM has been in charge, bar a few games i could probably count on one hand since after xmas last season thats what its been, people say give MM time but he will be out of a job come may if we dont go up thats for sure with what hes been given to work with :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:49 pm

Stop banging on about Dave Jones. Ffs. You're like a child sometimes.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:42 pm

honest fan wrote:
Wake up and smell the f*cking coffee, we have got rid of a top quality manager and believe you me, he will be managing in the Prem again before Malky does.

highly doubt it mate..

jones wasnt here for the love of cardiff, he was here because he was on a high wage, and stayed because of it..... he is a solid manager who will get you to a certain level but i was pleased to see the back of him - very pleased.

as for malky i feel we should be doing better and attacking more - he's spent alot of money and the owners and fans expect a return on that - at the very least an improvement on 6th, and ideally automatic promotion.

'top quality manager' then why did jones have his next job in league 1?

He was here for the wage packet? And this is his fault because? Most managers are nowadays, and don't tell me you do whatever you do for nothing but the money but then I highly expect you to be on the dole queue every Monday morning. DJ is a top quality manager, hes gone to a struggling massive club to prove that.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:53 am

Is that the same great Dave Jones you were waxing lyrical about all season who is currently alienating a large section of Wednesday fans whilst sitting in the bottom four of the championship and dropping like a stone?

Is that the same guy?

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:53 am

Is that the same great Dave Jones you were waxing lyrical about all season who is currently alienating a large section of Wednesday fans whilst sitting in the bottom four of the championship and dropping like a stone?

Is that the same guy?