Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We have the most attacking team in the championship but...

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Reading posts we seemed to sit back after half time, i don't seem like Malky is utilizing the team to its full potential. On paper we have the most attacking side in my opinion but yet Malky would prefer to play 4-5-1 with NOONE on the bench he is our number one danger man we are playing a decent side away and hes on the bench? Malky needs to sort his tactics out and get a good plan set in place to use this team correctly otherwise i can see it being 'one of them seasons' when we are piped at the post. Not slagging Malky off but i think he needs to look at his game plan that is all. KEEP THE FAITH, WE ARE GOING UP ;) :ayatollah:

Re: We have the most attacking team in the championship but...

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:34 am

Ive always been 50 50 with Malky,
Some decisions he makes are like waa? Needs to have a think about wa hes doin, and if we dont go up this season fok him off coz we cant have another season of excuses and dodgy results. If we are headin for a top two finish we cannot be losing leads in games in this tier and cant stick to 4 5 1 for the rest of the season it doesnt work

Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:53 pm

I've yet to see the evidence. When was the last time we gave someone a thrashing. Even Barnsley scored 5 today.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:10 pm

Q) What happened in the second half of last season ?
A) We fell off a cliff due to fatigue

Q) What is the squad for ?
A) To stop us falling off the cliff again.

Noone needs to be benched as does Whitts, regularly. You win Fcuk all in the 3rd week of September .........

We should pay for the non internationals to go on holiday during the International break....