Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Well being labeled a racist

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:18 pm

I can handle that :o :lol: but having lies told about me being down that gypo town called Scumsea was insulting and my lawyers is on the case :lol: :lol:

Re: Well being labeled a racist

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I can handle that :o :lol: but having lies told about me being down that gypo town called Scumsea was insulting and my lawyers is on the case :lol: :lol:
and i was with you :o

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:21 pm

Lol that was an odd one, blame milly :lol:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:24 pm

milly was at the Liberty and thats a FACT a freebie off wales cricket trying to cover his tracks with a pathetic diversion attempt

and nukes was with him :D

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I can handle that :o :lol: but having lies told about me being down that gypo town called Scumsea was insulting and my lawyers is on the case :lol: :lol:

you been to palarse mate?

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:39 pm

YOU JACK b*stard :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:40 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:milly was at the Liberty and thats a FACT a freebie off wales cricket trying to cover his tracks with a pathetic diversion attempt

Source?

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:40 pm

jtc wrote:

No working mate. Baz and me down the Liberty we would both of stood out a mile. 4 seats between us :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:43 am

milly44 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:milly was at the Liberty and thats a FACT a freebie off wales cricket trying to cover his tracks with a pathetic diversion attempt

Source?
mint!!

Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:51 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
jtc wrote:

No working mate. Baz and me down the Liberty we would both of stood out a mile. 4 seats between us :lol: :lol: :lol:

you could have have had 2 seats each at blues last night mate before k.o .by the final whistle you could have had 12 rows each :lol: only the young un,s redmond and butland had it in em to walk up anywhere near the tilton and offer aplause to the fans in there and the rest of the ones who stayed.just like the 80,s.only need john bond back :lol: :lol: