Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I said after Wolves

Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:45 pm

That Malky likes to sit on a lead. And one day we will come a cropper. And we did today. When we have the attacking options we have then attack is the best form of defence.
And secondly our best player of recent and without doubt is Craig Noone. So why leave him out. I have also said it seems Malky is reluctant to play both Bellers and Noone in the same team. It seems i was spot on with that. WHY ????????

Re: I said after Wolves

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:06 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=92576
The stick i got after this post was amazing. But i still stand by what i said :cry:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:07 pm

You speak your mind Steve and for that I :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:20 pm

Even lunatics speak their mind, that don't mean it's correct. :roll:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:22 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Even lunatics speak their mind, that don't mean it's correct. :roll:

Lunatic or not, he's spot on on this one.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:25 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Even lunatics speak their mind, that don't mean it's correct. :roll:

Exactly Gwyn. You keep using the term "Irony" Hmmm :roll:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:59 pm

Says a lot u enjoy the attention of being right at the club misfortune.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:04 am

Bellamy and Noone couldn't play in the same team if both played in wide positions as then we'd have virtually no cover for either full-back. Though Noone is a better player than Bellamy in terms of tracking back, he's still an old-fasioned winger who isn't that interested in defending. But now that Maynard is out which leaves a space for Bellamy up front, they can play in the same team. Or at least I think so :lol: