Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The difference today

Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:16 pm

yes we were well beaten in the second half, yes we threw away a 2 goal lead.

In my opinion it was the crowd that made the difference today..

not too sure if our team stunned our supporters today but we were 2 up and there was nothing coming from our fans today, nothing like what i have been used to in the past, really 2 up and palace sang at us "your not singing anymore", and I agree we went very quiet, like as if we were 2 down.

the palace fans just kept going, all the way through the first half, they were constant, 2 down and they did not give up, and in the second half they just kept up the noise, they were truly the 12th man today and hats off to them, they put us to shame on and off the pitch.

they pulled thier team through today hats off to em, to our fans well if you cant celebrate when 2 up when will you celebrate, and it no wonder they say our stadium is soulless if we cant even make a noise when we winning.

Re: The difference today

Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:49 pm

andythomas2 wrote:yes we were well beaten in the second half, yes we threw away a 2 goal lead.

not too sure if our team stunned our supporters today but we were 2 up and there was nothing coming from our fans today, nothing like what i have been used to in the past, really 2 up and palace sang at us "your not singing anymore", and I agree we went very quiet, like as if we were 2 down.

the palace fans just kept going, all the way through the first half, they were constant, 2 down and they did not give up, and in the second half they just kept up the noise, they were truly the 12th man today and hats off to them, they put us to shame on and off the pitch.

they pulled thier team through today hats off to em, to our fans well if you cant celebrate when 2 up when will you celebrate, and it no wonder they say our stadium is soulless if we cant even make a noise when we winning.

The noise levels from our fans has dwindled in my opinion. The last good atmosphere from our lot had to be Reading away last season and the Final as well.

Re: The difference today

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:01 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
andythomas2 wrote:yes we were well beaten in the second half, yes we threw away a 2 goal lead.

The noise levels from our fans has dwindled in my opinion. The last good atmosphere from our lot had to be Reading away last season and the Final as well.

more noise from the 500 fans at Ipswich last term than there was today and we were losing from early on there