Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Protests Cardiff Queen Street

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:10 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-sout ... s-19687950

22 September 2012

Muslims protest in Cardiff against anti-Islam film

Organiser of the rally in Cardiff's Queen Street Abu Hajar said the protest was against 'attacks on Islam' from Europe and America

Q&A: Anti-Islam film
Muslims in parliament film demo
About 100 Muslims have staged a protest in Cardiff city centre.

They were demonstrating against the anti-Islam film, Innocence Of Muslims, made in the US, which has caused offence across the Muslim world.

The rally was attended by Muslims who were demanding action to curb religious hatred.

Demonstrators, standing under the Aneurin Bevan statue, waved anti-American and French banners.

Organisers said the demonstration was to highlight what they called "the crimes against Islam and Muslims".

Abu Hajar said: "We believe there's a military crusade taking place in Iraq and Afghanistan and an ideological crusade taking place in Europe and in USA.

"And part of that ideological crusade is having attacks and insults against Islam, whether that be the burning of the Koran or the recent insults to attack and dishonour the messenger messenger Muhammad and his family."

Mr Hajar said they would not tolerate insults against the prophet Muhammad.

The controversial video was made privately in the US but its anti-Islam message has been publicly condemned by US President Barack Obama.

Re: Protests Cardiff Queen Street

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Good.

Respect the Jihad!!!!
:old:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:07 pm

f**k em

Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Xcasual wrote:f**k em

well said :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:13 pm

Who's he?

Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:17 pm

F***ing Joke like any of us really give a f**k :!:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:10 pm

Let them f**k off back to Iraq, Afghanistan or wherever it is they come from.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:27 pm

i might organise one for the film ''life of brian'' :D

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:30 pm

i will go along with f**k THEM :roll:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:57 pm

they can go and do what they like but no one can say nothing about them? religion is fucked up!

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:58 pm

Why dont they blow themselves up IMO

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:12 pm

If they dont like living in a free world they can go back to muslim land anytime they want.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:45 pm

curb religion. their the worse for racial hatred. the f*cking muslim scum!!

Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:00 pm

how about we behead all who insult jesus.
because thats the normal thing to do to someone who makes a joke about religion.

2 wrongs dont make a right, retarded ******s

if they are really men of god how can they justify violence and murder

Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:51 am

Good luck to them :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:04 am

Problem with this country is that we allow the minority of racist muslims to do almost what they want. they have banners with British soldiers rot in hell etc and they get away with, this then creates racism.

On top of that you have British born jumping upon anyone who is against muslim racists as rasists.

In my opinion if you hate this country and its values etc go somewhere else and that for me is muslim, christian, white or asian

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:26 am

Backwards Bearded Bigots who only live here as their own countries are so crap. Then they breed like fecking roaches and literally stab the hand that feeds. Britain is not racist but far too tolerant of these specific types of cockroaches who should be so fecking grateful to the nation that allowed them to have a quality of life not possible in their own lands. Send them back and let their nutty factions bomb each other out of existence. This film was nothing to do with me so they can feck off, uber-bored with this shower now. Is it me or do I never read or see anything positive from this lot? Its never a "Thank You Britain For Your Tolerance And Life Chance Opportunity" march, only negativity and hate. I like many others travel a lot and respect local laws and traditions wherever I go. This lot does not and just want their own. I would no doubt get stoned or jailed if I did this in their gaffs. Zero attempt to integrate, just absolute polar opposite. FFS.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:44 am

where were the UAF.Out quick enough when there's a EDL or BNP march. :!:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:31 am

We need to live in equilibrium.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:10 am

Herd up all the protesters, deport them to an island in the middle of nowhere and Nuke the Bastards. Job done. :twisted:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:12 am

The Douce wrote:We need to live in equilibrium.

That's in Italy, right? I've heard its very nice and a great place to live away from the weirdy-beardies. #Islamaramadingdong

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:42 am

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-19687950

22 September 2012

Muslims protest in Cardiff against anti-Islam film

Organiser of the rally in Cardiff's Queen Street Abu Hajar said the protest was against 'attacks on Islam' from Europe and America

Q&A: Anti-Islam film
Muslims in parliament film demo
About 100 Muslims have staged a protest in Cardiff city centre.

They were demonstrating against the anti-Islam film, Innocence Of Muslims, made in the US, which has caused offence across the Muslim world.

The rally was attended by Muslims who were demanding action to curb religious hatred.

Demonstrators, standing under the Aneurin Bevan statue, waved anti-American and French banners.

Organisers said the demonstration was to highlight what they called "the crimes against Islam and Muslims".

Abu Hajar said: "We believe there's a military crusade taking place in Iraq and Afghanistan and an ideological crusade taking place in Europe and in USA.

"And part of that ideological crusade is having attacks and insults against Islam, whether that be the burning of the Koran or the recent insults to attack and dishonour the messenger messenger Muhammad and his family."

Mr Hajar said they would not tolerate insults against the prophet Muhammad.

The controversial video was made privately in the US but its anti-Islam message has been publicly condemned by US President Barack Obama.

dont people protest every day in cardiff about something or other ..... why as this protest made you post this? ... why didnt you protest about the anti-abortion protest or unemployment protests or more importantly GET OUR f*cking TROOPS OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST PROTESTS? ... aint they more important than this shit?

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:47 am

Walked past them,yday lots of police, pickin signs sayin freedom, usa,france,isral, one of them bumped into me so i,said rhis is wales mind your in, all up for freedom speech but dont have shove it down our throats

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:48 am

I'm sure they'll gain respect by holding up banners like "USA/FRANCE BURN IN HELL". Idiots.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:48 am

if they didnt like the film write a review on imdb or rotten tomatos

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:58 am

Walked past them,yday lots of police, pickin signs sayin freedom, usa,france,isral, one of them bumped into me so i,said rhis is wales mind your in, all up for freedom speech but dont have shove it down our throats

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:33 pm

Maerdy boy wrote:where were the UAF.Out quick enough when there's a EDL or BNP march. :!:

I used to phone their offices and ask why they didn't protest against Radical Muslims
who are more extreme and fascist than the BNP.

Stock answer would always be "erm, im only here to answer the phones"

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:42 pm

castle view blu wrote:if they didnt like the film write a review on imdb or rotten tomatos

:lol: :lol: :lol:

IMDB=Imams Make De Bombs. "Really hated this film, will not tolerate it, so -10 Turbans from me. 3D production was quite good though but I would wait for DVD version with hilarious out-takes."

Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:15 pm

I often see them on my lunch breaks as I work by Queen Street, usually there with banners saying Islam is the new way etc etc etc. Many countries wouldnt even allow them to be able to do this.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:22 pm

subbuteoman wrote:I often see them on my lunch breaks as I work by Queen Street, usually there with banners saying Islam is the new way etc etc etc. Many countries wouldnt even allow them to be able to do this.

this is wrong... there should be no islamic law in this country of any kind.