Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BIRMINGHAM 0-5 BARNSLEY

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:39 pm

:shock: :shock:

And we are moaning about losing 3-2 away from home.

Re: BIRMINGHAM 0-5 BARNSLEY

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:57 pm

LutonBluebird wrote::shock: :shock:

And we are moaning about losing 3-2 away from home.

evening :D

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:26 pm

And a crowd of...13,000

Big cub?

Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:11 pm

Just seen the highlights don't think I have ever seen defending like that in professional football even welsh league standard. Shocking!! Could of been a lot worse ...

Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:19 pm

2 Words - Craig Davies :D

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=90440

Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:39 pm

Not much consolation, but at least somebody had a worse second half than us. Was listening to the updates on the coach back. And some Sheffield Wednesday fans were calling for Dave Jones to be sacked.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:00 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:2 Words - Craig Davies :D

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewt ... 12&t=90440

A tip for the next Welsh squad perhaps?

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:51 am

milly44 wrote:Just seen the highlights don't think I have ever seen defending like that in professional football even welsh league standard. Shocking!! Could of been a lot worse ...

They could have scored TEN. Woodwork and erratic finishing saved the Zulus from further humiliation, I couldnt believe it. Clark once tipped to succeed Jonesy!

Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:04 am

tangledupinblue wrote:
milly44 wrote:Just seen the highlights don't think I have ever seen defending like that in professional football even welsh league standard. Shocking!! Could of been a lot worse ...

They could have scored TEN. Woodwork and erratic finishing saved the Zulus from further humiliation, I couldnt believe it. Clark once tipped to succeed Jonesy!

you couldn,t believe it?surreal mate.tbf 5 was the quite flattering to us.some of the tilton proper turned on the ethnic gentleman who runs the club.personally i think to blame him for a performance like that is unfair.the team was near enough what beat bolton on tues.too many with no energy.the team is not fit enough.that is down to clark.the actual performance was down to the players.