Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Fifa 13 Cardiff City Stats

Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:34 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Caerdydd wrote:I tried to find information on when it's released on the marketplace but I can't find any anywhere. So i'm guessing everyone is in the dark about that right now. If you find that it's taking to long and you're getting impatient your best bet might be to see if you can get the UK version delivered to you.

Early access is over now. It will become available at 00.00am on the 28th.

He hasn't asked for the early access, just whether he could buy the British version online on his xbox in Canada. Canada's release date is the 25th so whether he was under the impression it was out today I don't know. All I tried doing was finding out whether he could get the British version online.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:13 pm

Caerdydd wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Caerdydd wrote:I tried to find information on when it's released on the marketplace but I can't find any anywhere. So i'm guessing everyone is in the dark about that right now. If you find that it's taking to long and you're getting impatient your best bet might be to see if you can get the UK version delivered to you.

Early access is over now. It will become available at 00.00am on the 28th.

He hasn't asked for the early access, just whether he could buy the British version online on his xbox in Canada. Canada's release date is the 25th so whether he was under the impression it was out today I don't know. All I tried doing was finding out whether he could get the British version online.

Sorry mate, wasn't having a dig. I thought he was a Brit asking about getting it early. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:28 pm

No problemo I didn't take offense just tried to explain why I wrote it. We're both only trying to help people out, no harm in that. :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Cheers for your help guys, I had a look on the Canadian EA site and if I had a PS3 I can buy it online, but, as I have an Xbox I can't! Bloody typical!! :(

Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:59 am

I got it earlier today.
I really like it so far.