Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I can't belive what I'm hearing..

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:20 pm

I can't belive what I'm hearing..malky out? Because we lost to the better team? Zaha and bolasie were always gna have the beating of kev and tayls it was up to goals scored.you say a two goal lead but the goals were smash and grab completely against the run of play malkys got it wrong with HH but do u really think he's that stupid that he can't see what's wrong mabye there's something we don't know that he does at the end of the day nobody really turned up let's be honest , the one critism I have which is consistent with malky is subs are put on two late anyways if dj was given six years then malky should be given at least 3. I would still put my house on us going up to be brutaly honest.

Re: I can't belive what I'm hearing..

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:24 pm

ccfcritchie wrote:I can't belive what I'm hearing..malky out? Because we lost to the better team? Zaha and bolasie were always gna have the beating of kev and tayls it was up to goals scored.you say a two goal lead but the goals were smash and grab completely against the run of play malkys got it wrong with HH but do u really think he's that stupid that he can't see what's wrong mabye there's something we don't know that he does at the end of the day nobody really turned up let's be honest , the one critism I have which is consistent with malky is subs are put on two late anyways if dj was given six years then malky should be given at least 3. I would still put my house on us going up to be brutaly honest.

Good man, in Malky I believe in. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ccfcritchie wrote:I can't belive what I'm hearing..malky out? Because we lost to the better team? Zaha and bolasie were always gna have the beating of kev and tayls it was up to goals scored.you say a two goal lead but the goals were smash and grab completely against the run of play malkys got it wrong with HH but do u really think he's that stupid that he can't see what's wrong mabye there's something we don't know that he does at the end of the day nobody really turned up let's be honest , the one critism I have which is consistent with malky is subs are put on two late anyways if dj was given six years then malky should be given at least 3. I would still put my house on us going up to be brutaly honest.

Good man, in Malky I believe in. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

wouldnt go as far as putting house on it! :D but think we will go up, so better get extra BP tablets as see it being one of those seasons again! :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:42 pm

But he kept playing the sam platers last year regardless Sorry but im not convinced that he is learning from his mistakes quick enough

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:50 pm

simply not good enough in what is a poor div
this year.

2-0 up against a very poor side says it all.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:03 pm

I cannot see how you could call them a poor side with the quality they posses

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Ok it was dissapointing we conceded a 2 goal lead to loose 3-2 but malky out are u serious? im very confident he will guide us to promotion with 1 or 2 signings in Jan. We just have to move on and bounce back in a big game against blackpool saturday and 3pm k.o we should be filling the stadium and get behind the lads! :ayatollah: