Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WHAT A DIVISION THIS CHAMPIONSHIP IS

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:56 pm

colours wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
colours wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
colours wrote:I just hope you've realised you haven't won promotion to the promised land like some
of you have been claiming recently.
Brought down to earth with a bump -annis.
A good side with a good manager like holoway at blackpool and even Dave jones at sheff weds
will do well in this div as they are tactically minded.
i'm afraid Malky isn't the man for you lot,he failed you last year and he'll bottle it this year -no backbone.

Who is saying that we're guaranteed promotion? Everyone knows that we're favourites for promotion.
Holloway and Jones have been in management for way longer than Malky has. Malky knows what he's doing, he's definitely the man to take us up. He hardly failed us last year as well, we didn't beat a very good West Ham side over two games, we weren't expected to. Getting in the play offs last year was a good achievement for him considering he started from scratch. You don't have a clue.

Take it easy fella your about to have a heart attack,
I think i've been around long enough to realise Malky isn't what you think he is.
Step outside your red bubble and come back end of may with a realistic comment,
He wont get you promoted even with Craig bellamy

You haven't watched any of our games so how would you know? I bet you're only judging Malky by our results or from match highlights.
Malky's a great manager and he's still learning, he's only been a manager since 2009. I'm not saying he's going to get us promoted this season but he definitely will. There's nothing I've said which isn't "realistic", you don't know anything about Malky.

A lot of my customers are you lot so i do get their views on malky & your performance
my opinion is malky wont do you justice, whether you like what i say or not i don't give a flying xxxx
I'm sure the whole idea of spending millions, selling out to asians by rebranding was to
get promoted this year.
Well honey i'm saying you wont.

You keep talking shit. :lol: So your opinion isn't actually yours is it?
And what has that got to do with Malky? You're struggling a bit. :lol: