Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT A DIVISION THIS CHAMPIONSHIP IS

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:50 pm

At this moments its BRUM 0 BARNSLEY 4 :shock:

HAVE FAITH IN MALKY, WE ARE GOING UP. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WHAT A DIVISION THIS CHAMPIONSHIP IS

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:52 pm

5 now. It seems like teams are scoring more every year.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Caerdydd wrote:5 now. It seems like teams are scoring more every year.

:shock:

The Championship is there for the taking and Malky will. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

The cHampionship is there for the taking and Malky will. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but he won't !!!

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:01 pm

You can't win anything at the start of the season. What's important is keeping up with the pack (which we are) and then pushing on in the later stages. Points wise we're doing well so far so I'm happy with how we're doing. Losing from 2-0 up is always disappointing but there is no need for a knee-jerk reaction.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

The cHampionship is there for the taking and Malky will. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hope ur right Annis :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:59 pm

a very poor division looking down at it
with you lot not beating a very poor palace team after being 2-0 up
a good team would be pulling away and being consistant
malky isnt the answer
no backbone

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:00 pm

colours wrote:a very poor division looking down at it
malky isnt the answer
no backbone

neither is laudrup.

maybe he needs one of those italian suitcases for your next game! ;)

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:03 pm

crowds make leagues, and this championship is one of the top watched leagues in the world with fans on seats. Its no shame to lose a match in this div!

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Annis, I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you - I'm starting to doubt Malky will take us up.

He's made all the right signings, and we have strength everywhere.

But he isn't a good man with tactics, it was all wrong today again. It always has been away from home.

There is so much work to do if we're to be genuine promotion contenders.

If we're not in the top six on Jan 1, then Malky will be history.

I don't want that to happen, because I like Malky as a man - having met him, he's brilliant for the club. I just doubt his ability to take us up.

Really lost my patience with him today, and that was the first time.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Ramstein blue wrote:crowds make leagues, and this championship is one of the top watched leagues in the world with fans on seats. Its no shame to lose a match in this div!

after being 2-0 up vs palace.major shame.

you will be tore a new arshole when you play blackpool

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:17 pm

malky isnt the answer
no backbone

never been consistant team in league, other than ncastle but then they had all there premier players so always get this kind result, who said palace are poor? unbeaten in 4 so cannot be that bad! why is it that any team promoted to premier get big heads! forgetting they were in champ previously :lol:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:23 pm

colours wrote:
Ramstein blue wrote:crowds make leagues, and this championship is one of the top watched leagues in the world with fans on seats. Its no shame to lose a match in this div!

The 80s all over again for you jacks. Look out!

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:44 pm

colours wrote:

Id start worrying about your own lads. Destroyed today. Can see another Ipswich!

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:45 pm

colours wrote:

Possible.

However there are going to be plenty ofcreated arseholes at your place. See youin the championship next season.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:46 pm

malky isnt the answer
no backbone

Take all the advice on board - you'll need it when we replace you next season. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:49 am

Caerdydd wrote:You can't win anything at the start of the season. What's important is keeping up with the pack (which we are) and then pushing on in the later stages. Points wise we're doing well so far so I'm happy with how we're doing. Losing from 2-0 up is always disappointing but there is no need for a knee-jerk reaction.

Manchester United being the prime example.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:50 am

malky isnt the answer
no backbone

How did you get on today?

Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:30 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
Caerdydd wrote:You can't win anything at the start of the season. What's important is keeping up with the pack (which we are) and then pushing on in the later stages. Points wise we're doing well so far so I'm happy with how we're doing. Losing from 2-0 up is always disappointing but there is no need for a knee-jerk reaction.

Manchester United being the prime example.

Weren't Reading looking like relegation fodder this time last year. It's a marathon, not a sprint. Something the Mancs have been doing for years. We'll be good come May :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:36 am

colours wrote:

After watching everton tear you a new one on sky yesterday, (they could have easily scored 6 or 7) i would concentrate on your own problems (tate :lol: :lol: ) if i was you.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:11 pm

There doesn't seem to be one stand-out team this season in the Championship this season, but its certainly not weak. 15 sides minimum who fancy their chances and only really Peterborough who are weak. look at the squads virtually every club looks stronger than they did last season.

Many new rich owners and quite a few gambling before 'fair play' comes in, 3 big clubs up from L1 and no crisis clubs have come down from the Prem.

Closest and hardest overall for years.
'Colours' just showing his ignorance again.

Gutting to throw away a 2-goal lead, but plenty will drop points at Palace, just need to bounce back now with 2 home games coming up. We would all have been happy with 4 points from this week, but now have to settle for 3 -still 3 wins in 4 games and 2 very good players in Turner and Mutch to come back for Blackpool. Don't forget we didn't concede a goal in the 2 games Turner played.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:21 pm

malky isnt the answer
no backbone

Maybe it is a good division this season hence why no team is running away at the top as teams are all taking points off each other. As for Malky having no backbone you're talking shit.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:23 pm

It's never boring in The Championship - frustrating, sometimes, yes (like yesterday), but never boring.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:59 pm

That is why i prefer it to the premiership surprise results nearly every week :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:32 pm

he needs two ferking full suit cases this early in the season ........... at the moment would have a problem with peter/boro :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:

Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:54 pm

I just hope you've realised you haven't won promotion to the promised land like some
of you have been claiming recently.
Brought down to earth with a bump -annis.
A good side with a good manager like holoway at blackpool and even Dave jones at sheff weds
will do well in this div as they are tactically minded.
i'm afraid Malky isn't the man for you lot,he failed you last year and he'll bottle it this year -no backbone.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:09 pm

colours wrote:I just hope you've realised you haven't won promotion to the promised land like some
A good side with a good manager like holoway at blackpool and even Dave jones at sheff weds
i'm afraid Malky isn't the man for you lot,he failed you last year and he'll bottle it this year -no backbone.

Who is saying that we're guaranteed promotion? Everyone knows that we're favourites for promotion.
Holloway and Jones have been in management for way longer than Malky has. Malky knows what he's doing, he's definitely the man to take us up. He hardly failed us last year as well, we didn't beat a very good West Ham side over two games, we weren't expected to. Getting in the play offs last year was a good achievement for him considering he started from scratch. You don't have a clue.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:20 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
colours wrote:I just hope you've realised you haven't won promotion to the promised land like some

Who is saying that we're guaranteed promotion? Everyone knows that we're favourites for promotion.
Holloway and Jones have been in management for way longer than Malky has. Malky knows what he's doing, he's definitely the man to take us up. He hardly failed us last year as well, we didn't beat a very good West Ham side over two games, we weren't expected to. Getting in the play offs last year was a good achievement for him considering he started from scratch. You don't have a clue.

Take it easy fella your about to have a heart attack,
I think i've been around long enough to realise Malky isn't what you think he is.
Step outside your red bubble and come back end of may with a realistic comment,
He wont get you promoted even with Craig bellamy

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:27 pm

colours wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

I think i've been around long enough to realise Malky isn't what you think he is.

You haven't watched any of our games so how would you know? I bet you're only judging Malky by our results or from match highlights.
Malky's a great manager and he's still learning, he's only been a manager since 2009. I'm not saying he's going to get us promoted this season but he definitely will. There's nothing I've said which isn't "realistic", you don't know anything about Malky.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:42 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
colours wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

You haven't watched any of our games so how would you know? I bet you're only judging Malky by our results or from match highlights.
Malky's a great manager and he's still learning, he's only been a manager since 2009. I'm not saying he's going to get us promoted this season but he definitely will. There's nothing I've said which isn't "realistic", you don't know anything about Malky.

A lot of my customers are you lot so i do get their views on malky & your performance
my opinion is malky wont do you justice, whether you like what i say or not i don't give a flying xxxx
I'm sure the whole idea of spending millions, selling out to asians by rebranding was to
get promoted this year.
Well honey i'm saying you wont.