Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MALKY MACKAY'S TACTICS

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:47 pm

When we're at home, he seems to make the right decisions. But away he gets it completely wrong.

Does he realise you don't have to wait until 70mins to make substitutions?

Ridiculous bringing on Kim with two minutes left, wasn't going to make a difference.

I'm a big Bellamy fan, but he was very poor today - should have been taken off much earlier.

Where's Mutch? Why was Noone not in the starting line up?

Only players to come out of this with anything were Marshall, Connolly and perhaps Cowie. Everyone else was awful.

On the train back, and fuming over today.

Still I'll be there for the two games next week, but I dread how we'll do at Ipswich.

Four points from three away games is OK, but if it stays like this we won't get promoted.

First time I've been upset with Malky, worst second half City performance since Peterborough. Weren't great in the first half either.

Not often I come on here and criticise the team and manager, but today deserved it.

Re: MALKY MACKAY'S TACTICS

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:49 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:When we're at home, he seems to make the right decisions. But away he gets it completely wrong.

Ridiculous bringing on Kim with two minutes left, wasn't going to make a difference.

I'm a big Bellamy fan, but he was very poor today - should have been taken off much earlier.

Only players to come out of this with anything were Marshall, Connolly and perhaps Cowie. Everyone else was awful.

Still I'll be there for the two games next week, but I dread how we'll do at Ipswich.

Four points from three away games is OK, but if it stays like this we won't get promoted.

First time I've been upset with Malky, worst second half City performance since Peterborough. Weren't great in the first half either.

Not often I come on here and criticise the team and manager, but today deserved it.

I think you also missed that we won against Millwall away from home :roll: Its the players to blame end of they made the mistakes which cost us

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:14 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:When we're at home, he seems to make the right decisions. But away he gets it completely wrong.

I think you also missed that we won against Millwall away from home :roll: Its the players to blame end of they made the mistakes which cost us

No, didn't forget. It's one win in four away games, and lets face it, they haven't been against strong teams. Brighton are the only ones who will be in the top half come May.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:33 pm

does anyone rate helguson i would of started with veikonja

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:36 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:

you have missed the fact we had 2 shots in 90 mins what does that tell you?? especially with the amount attacking players we have. :cry:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:37 pm

The man hasn't a clue and 6 shots all match tells it own story and what's the point in bringing on Bo-Kyung with a couple of mins to go,. I'm sick to death of Malky negative football and piss poor tactics.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Just seen his interview. He's passing the buck again, he should take some responsibility.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:45 am

1. He doesn't have to make subs before the 70th minute just for the sake of it.

2. Bellamy is now our best replacement for Maynard so he's going to have to play week in, week out. He won't always be in tip-top form.

3. Mutch was injured and Noone had a knock. He's a winger in the Championship, it'll happen.

4. Why are you dreading Ipswich? OK they're our bogey side, but would you swap places with them? Didn't think so.