Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Maynard's injury and 2 penalties given against us today...

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:24 pm

I thought the purpose of us rebranding was to get rid of the previous "bad luck" our bluebird brought and using this new rebrand with a "lucky" dragon on our badge to bring us some "good luck"? What's going on now then VT? :?

Re: Maynard's injury and 2 penalties given against us today...

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:29 pm

I don't think anyone mentioned luck at the club.

In saying that haven't we won every game in red?

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:32 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I don't think anyone mentioned luck at the club.

yep :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Just saw the highlights, I dont know how he saw the handball and second penalty the play just dived up in the air and was outside the box :roll:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:38 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:Just saw the highlights, I dont know how he saw the handball and second penalty the play just dived up in the air and was outside the box :roll:

the fans behind the goal didnt even call for it but it was a pen imo, but the 2nd one was just outside and the player went flying over him, HH shouldnt of went diving in like that though, and the non penalty the defending was a joke, we can come back from this :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:47 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:Just saw the highlights, I dont know how he saw the handball and second penalty the play just dived up in the air and was outside the box :roll:

the fans behind the goal didnt even call for it but it was a pen imo, but the 2nd one was just outside and the player went flying over him, HH shouldnt of went diving in like that though, and the non penalty the defending was a joke, we can come back from this :ayatollah:

I agree it was sloppy mistakes, we have still won every game at home lets keep that up against pool

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:47 pm

Wasn't the reason VT changed us to red was because he saw red as a "lucky" colour? When we played in red at Millwall, Maynard got injured. My post was sarcastic but the point I'm making is the fact we have started the season well isn't because our red kit is "lucky", it's simply because we have better players than last season. I haven't seen the goals today yet so I will comment on them later after I have seen them. But the fact our luck seems no different this season with Maynard's injury and 2 penalties being given against us today shows there is no reason for our rebrand whatsoever, as it's not financially benefitting us or is bringing us "luck" as Gwyn and the other VT bum lickers seem to continuously point out and ram down our throats.

The reason we win or lose games this season is solely down to the players and Malky's tactics, and all you pro reds bragging about us winning with our "lucky" red colour seem to be nowhere to be seen when we lose. It's a shame some of you pro reds can't be honest, well balanced and respectful with your posts. My post is giving you pro reds a taste of your own medicine when you go bragging about us winning in our "lucky" red. I'm gutted we lost today, but isn't it annoying when myself, as an anti red dragon and pro blue Bluebird dish it back at you when things don't go our way (as it surely should with our "lucky" rebrand now)?

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:48 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Wasn't the reason VT changed us to red was because he saw red as a "lucky" colour? When we played in red at Millwall, Maynard got injured. My post was sarcastic but the point I'm making is the fact we have started the season well isn't because our red kit is "lucky", it's simply because we have better players than last season. I haven't seen the goals today yet so I will comment on them later after I have seen them. But the fact our luck seems no different this season with Maynard's injury and 2 penalties being given against us today shows there is no reason for our rebrand whatsoever, as it's not financially benefitting us or is bringing us "luck" as Gwyn and the other VT bum lickers seem to continuously point out and ram down our throats.

The reason we win or lose games this season is solely down to the players and Malky's tactics, and all you pro reds bragging about us winning with our "lucky" red colour seem to be nowhere to be seen when we lose. It's a shame some of you pro reds can't be honest, well balanced and respectful with your posts. My post is giving you pro reds a taste of your own medicine when you go bragging about us winning in our "lucky" red. I'm gutted we lost today, but isn't it annoying when myself, as an anti red dragon and pro blue Bluebird dish it back at you when things don't go our way (as it surely should with our "lucky" rebrand now)?

If you seriously believe that we changed to red because its "lucky" then theres not point arguing with you :roll:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:53 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

If you seriously believe that we changed to red because its "lucky" then theres not point arguing with you :roll:

But it is! VT wanted us in red because in his opinion, it's a lucky colour and he believes the Malaysian public see it as lucky and we will generate a bigger interest in Malaysia because of us being in a "lucky" red colour! The Malaysian business experts all say nobody out there sees red as lucky, but it's what VT thinks and that is the only reason why VT has changed us to red, plain and simple! If you can bring up any other reasons why VT has changed us to red I will be very interested for you to state them, but if you can't then I don't see any point in you arguing with me further. :roll: