Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THIS MESSAGEBOARD......

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:15 pm

The breeding ground of the miserable, troublesome and idiotic!

It's a loss, time I pick your toys up and grow up chaps.

There is a core set of "fans" on here that have no idea how detrimental they are to this football club. Take a look at what you are writing on here today and if its not supporting the club.....it's time to have a long hard look at yourselves!

Get behind the club or f*#k off

Re: THIS MESSAGEBOARD......

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:25 pm

Embarrassing really !!!!!!!!!!!

Max points at home and an average of a point on your travels means you are in the mix.

Clueless some.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:26 pm

Porthcawl_Bluebird wrote:The breeding ground of the miserable, troublesome and idiotic!

There is a core set of "fans" on here that have no idea how detrimental they are to this football club. Take a look at what you are writing on here today and if its not supporting the club.....it's time to have a long hard look at yourselves!

Yeah that right this messageboard because of a few selected posters is going to screw up everything at the club. :roll:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Porthcawl_Bluebird wrote:The breeding ground of the miserable, troublesome and idiotic!

Yeah that right this messageboard because of a few selected posters is going to screw up everything at the club. :roll:

Problem is, it's those on here that boo at games and leave early so of you believe that doesn't have an affect at games, you're very naive

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:41 pm

1. I don't boo
2. I don't leave early
3. I use a mb to get my opinions over.

If the club does not like my opinions........tough.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:1. I don't boo
2. I don't leave early

Pretty sure I didn't name you??? :roll:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Oh do f**k off yourself :roll:
Its the internet ffs MM is up for shagging fans wifes one week by some posters and the next result the same fans want him sacked take it all with a pinch of salt :shock:

Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:23 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:1. I don't boo
2. I don't leave early

Nobody would criticise if u left early Ian, u live in Derby :D :ayatollah: